XXV

It's been two days since the whole jealous Lauren issue, and I've only been home to get clothes. Ally wasn't in anyway, so I would've been alone if I stayed there. Why stay at an apartment alone, when I can stay with Lauren and not be alone.

I slam my locker door shut as Shawn comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up before putting me down and then resting his arm on my shoulders. I punch him lightly and then slide him a joint as I sling my bag over my shoulders.

"Where's D?" He asks, sliding the joint into his pocket as he leans against the row of lockers behind him.

"She text me this morning saying that she's ill."

"So what are we doing today that?"

"We have Chemistry next, so we're going to that." I mutter, grabbing his arm and then dragging him towards Lauren's classroom.

"Just because you're fucking her doesn't mean we have to go to the lesson." He whines as we get outside Lauren's classroom, I laugh slightly while pushing the door open. I glance inside and Lauren is sat at her desk, she looks up and smiles at me. I grab Shawn and push the door open even more, pulling him inside with me. "This so isn't fair, why couldn't you fuck someone that's not our teacher."

"Oh shut up whining will you, even if I wasn't fucking her I'd still make you come in."

"Why?"

"She's hot, I like it when she's teaches." I reply, smirking at him and then sitting on the desk in front of Lauren desk. Shawn groans and sits next to me; I swing my legs back and forth while I watch Lauren mark books.

"So what lovely conversation were you two having?" She asks, glancing up at me and then sliding her glasses off. She places them on the desk next to her and shuts the book she was previously marking.

"Shawn was saying that I only come to this lesson because you're fucking me."

"I wasn't." Shawn defends, glaring at me causing me laugh slightly.

"So if we weren't fucking you wouldn't come to this lesson?" Lauren asks, standing up and then making her way towards me. She stands in front of me, placing her hands either side of me while Shawn just stares at us.

"Well he wouldn't have to persuade me to skip lesson if we weren't fucking." I reply, placing my hands on her hips and pulling her closer to me.

"And why is that?"

"Because if we weren't together I'd probably never come to your lessons."

"Are my lessons that boring?" Lauren asks, stepping back slightly. I pull her back to me and she just kinks her eyebrow.

"I wouldn't know the answer to that question, I don't pay attention. I'm always too busy staring at you." I reply, winking at her and then leaning forwards to press my lips against hers. She hums against my hips as I grip on to her hips and she slides her arms around my body.

"Guys I'm still here y'ano." Shawn mutters, shoving my shoulder causing Lauren to pull away from me, blushing slightly. I keep my hands on her hips while Lauren plays with the hem of my jacket; I press my lips against hers.

"So are we doing anything tonight?"

"I can't, I'm meeting a friend, she's a personal trainer, wants to give me a free session or something." She replies, kiss me again and then removing my hands from her hips before stepping away from me. "Go wait outside; people will be turning up soon. You'll kill your badass reputation if you're early to class." She says, winking at me as she walks round her desk and then sits down again.