XXXI

Why the fuck is it so damn bright in here? Did some twat turn the light on? I open my eyes and the light isn't even on, but the motherfucking sun is shining through the damn curtains. Fuck my head hurts, why do I let people get me drunk on school nights? It just ends in disaster and I always get a bitch of a hangover the morning after. I roll over and Lauren is laying next to me, fuck. She just smiles at me; I roll on to my back and stare up at the ceiling while Lauren trails her fingers up and down my arm.

"I missed you." She whispers into my ear, trailing kisses down the length of my neck and then sucking on my collarbone. I let out a small moan before pushing her away from me, she just sighs as I push the bed sheets off me and then sit up. Sitting on the edge of her bed and then pushing myself up.

"Forget about me Lauren, I'm not good for you."

"I can't forget about you, and I don't want to forget about you."

"Shut up Lauren." I mutter, grabbing my shirt of the ground and then pulling it over my head, I grab my jeans off the end of Lauren's bed and then slide them up my legs.

"It's been two fucking weeks Camila, if I wanted to forget you don't you think I would've done it by now? I want you back; I want to be with you. I want you to be mine and no one else's!" She yells at me, wrapping herself in the bed sheet, standing up and then walking towards me.

"Lauren this is so complicated, it's messing me up even more than I already am."

"But it doesn't have to." She mumbles, wrapping her arms around me and then pulling me close to her. I don't even fight her, I just let her hold me because right now that's what I need, that's what I've missed. I've missed having Lauren holding me, I've missed having Lauren love me, fuck it I've missed Lauren.

"I know it doesn't have to but it is. Why can't things just be simple for once?"

"Because I'm your teacher and I'm in love with you, that's why." She mumbles against my neck as tears begin to roll down my cheeks, I quickly wipe them away before pushing Lauren away from me.

"I've got to go, I need to get ready for school, um bye."

I attempt to leave her room but she just grabs my wrist, pulling me back towards her and then wrapping her arms around me before pressing her lips against mine, dragging her tongue over my bottom lip. I slowly open my mouth and her tongue slides over my bottom lip, grazing against my tongue as my arms wrap around her neck. I moan into her mouth and she smirks against my lips before pulling away from me.

"I don't know when I'll get to do that again, I just wanted one last kiss." She whispers against my lips as I keep my arms resting on her shoulders. I being to play with her hair as she presses her forehead against mine.

"Only you."

"What about me?"

"Only you could still want me even after I've pushed you away so much, and after I was a bitch to you. Only you could see that I only do that because I'm scared." I mumble, pressing my lips against hers and then pulling away, she smiles at me and then quickly kisses me again.

"Where does this leave us then?"

"I don't know Lauren, my life is complicated and we need to get past these trust issues."

"I know we do, but we can do it right? I mean we did it before so we can do it again."

"Maybe, I don't know I'm crap with relationships, but something about you just seems so worth it." I reply, as she presses her lips against mine again. She pulls back and I stare into her eyes while still playing with the hair at the nape of her neck.