VIII

"Wake up sleepy head." Lauren whispers to me, while slightly shaking me.

"Go away." I groan while covering my head with a pillow.

"wake up."

I open my eyes and look up at her. She's sat on the edge of the sofa wearing a hoodie and sweats, smiling down at me. I sit up and glare at her.

"Come on, you're sleeping here tonight, its midnight and I don't want to drive you home." She says grabbing my hand and pulling me off the sofa.

"It's fine I can wal-"

"No you're not walking home." She cuts me off as we walk towards her room; I sigh and follow her into her room. She jumps on her bed and smiles at me; I walk over to her and then sit next to her.

"Laur I've got nothing to sleep in."

She gets off her bed and walks towards her closet before pulling it open and grabbing an oversized t-shirt.

"Wear this." She says throwing it towards me; I catch it then stand up. I unbutton my jeans and slide them down my legs. Lauren stares at me while chewing on her bottom lip. I giggle slightly causing her to blush and turn around.

"Lauren its fine, you've seen me naked before." I say giggling as I slide my flannel off my shoulders. I then pull my vest top over my head and throw it at her. I walk towards her and press her against the wall before attaching my lips to hers. Her arms wrap around my neck and she smirks against my lips. I pull back when I feel her tongue slide across my bottom lip. She pouts at me as I walk back towards her bed, pulling the t-shirt she gave me over my head on the way.

"I'm sleepy, get in bed you idiot." I say as I get into her back, sticking my tongue out at her. She rolls her eyes at me before walking towards the bed and sliding under the covers. I move closer to her and rest my head on her chest. She places her arm around me and kisses the top of my head before tuning the small lamp off.

_________________________

I open my eyes when I feel someone moving around next to me. I turn to my side and I'm faced with a half asleep Lauren. I smile before sitting up, I run my fingers through my hair and cross my legs as Lauren swings her legs over the edge of her bed. I push the bed sheets off my body and crawl over to her before wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck.

"Mmm morning." She mumbles, turning to face me. I innocently smile at her as she leans in, her lips press against mine quickly before she pulls away. She stands up causing me to fall forward slightly. I pout at her and then get off the bed, standing next to her. We walk out of her room and down the hall before walking into the kitchen.

"coffee please." I groan as Lauren boils the kettle, I walk into the living room and grab my jacket off the sofa. I unzip the pocket and grab my phone and packet of cigarettes. I check my phone and I've got 4 messages. I walk back into the kitchen while reading the messages.

Ally: I take it you're staying at hers tonight then...

Rachel: Nick is out of town this weekend... stay at Justin's with me ;)

Ally: I'm not staying up any longer, I hope you have your key if you're coming home.

Ally: Are you coming back before school?