Heart of Courage

A/N: Thanks so much to my readers!
...

Arima Kousei POV:

My father arranged his condominium for me in Tokyo. Of course, he did not forget transporting my piano in my new home. 

That night, I heard someone knocking. After I opened it, I saw Watari in front of me.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I couldn't sleep at my dorm. I'm so lucky that our schools were all just miles away together. I need to be here for a reason, too," he told me.

As of now, we're inside my living room. He stood up and stretched his arms up and told me, "Fancy living like this. I'm jealous!"

"It's nothing much," I told him.

He sat back on the black couch and told me, "I heard that Enrique Yule came to your school. Is it true that he destroys rising musicians?"

"No. He came back to clean his name. He'll be having a concert at school, too," I told him and his eyes widened.
"He's a great composer, a conductor, a pianist and a singer, too! He's the only Japanese that came out so popular abroad that he influenced too many people in music!!! Do you think he'll come?" He was definitely getting weird this days.

"I don't know! We aren't yet even beginning rehearsals!" I told him.

I felt sad, suddenly. He knows a lot about my godfather. 

Why didn't I know so much about anything about my family? It's also just in my second year that I knew about him.

He stared at me. I can feel it even I am looking at my piano sheets after I finished listening.

This is strange.

Isn't this supposed to be played by an orchestra????

I know I looked confused right now and most of all, when I looked at the last page, Akihito-san wrote:

It's just for your homework! Practice it. I'm grading your performance when you get back on Monday! Don't make your seniors laugh at you, okay?

I almost ripped it away.

I've never heard this song in a piano yet! 

Suddenly, I got surprised when Watari stole it from my hands and looked at it.

"Heart of Courage... For piano???!!!??? Cool! I've heard one in the net and loved it!" he told me. "Why do you look surprised to have this given to you? Is it a test sheet that you'll be graded in? Or... you don't know that this can also be played in piano?"

"You sure love listening to epic music,Watari," I said to him. I stood up and took it from him.

I placed it on the music rack.

Yes, my piano is in my living room.

There's no bigger place for my piano.

Before I began playing, Watari sat on the black couch and told me, "How could I not know? It's you who influenced me in listening to them. I can't play the piano but I began practicing to play the guitar."

Then, I began practicing it. 

As I am trying to focus and read the notes, I asked him, "How are you?"

"There's just too many good soccer players at my school. I don't know if coach will ever see and recognise my talents," he said to me.

"Heart of Courage," I told him the name of the music I was practicing.