Home

A/N: Thank you for all those people who are still reading my story!!! Many things have changed and many pain and hurt that Kousei and Kaori have gone through but you stayed for them! Thank you so much!!! Also, this chapter is a mature chapter.

A bit of lemons on the side but not too much. This is rated 13. The truth is, I'm not comfortable doing lemons but the story needs to have one. 

...

Third POV:

Kousei and Kaori returned back at the Arima Mansion in the Arima Estate as a happy, married couple, after the stressful reception. Both of them quickly went inside Kousei's room and both jumped with joy in his bed. Both of them kissed each other and when Kousei tried opening her dress, Kaori stopped him which shocked Kousei. They separated from each other and he asked, "What's wrong, Kaori?"

Kaori looked aside. "I'm nervous in doing this."

"We're a married couple. Married couples do this," he said to her. He kissed her again and finally, Kaori allowed herself to be dominated by him until she was utterly naked. Kousei took off his clothes too and they began kissing each other once again. She stared at Kaori's porcelain body and she fell in-love with her more.

Kaori tried hiding them but Kousei took her hands off her breasts. "Please. I'm a bit uncomfortable."

"I want to have kids. Don't you want one?" Kousei asked her as he was kissing all of her naked skin.

"I want one," Kaori groaned after Kousei nimbled on her breasts. "It's just that-"

"Let me have all of you, Kaori," begged Kousei as he hold her cheeks.

She gulped hard and after she nodded, she held on tight on the bed sheets as his male sex organ enter her own female sex organ. They both groaned and moaned together.

At the time the couple adjusted on the feeling, they had a very pleasurable sex. Miyazono Kaori had also lost her anxiety and worries over it since she began getting pleasure over what most couples do.

...

The next day, they were awakened by the voice of Thomas Jones. "Young Master, your father's calling out for you to prepare yourself today. There are important people who would want to meet you personally in this mansion."

Kaori woke up from his left side and kissed Kousei. Kousei stood up and clothed himself once again and told her, "Stay here, okay?"

Kaori stood up and clothed herself, with some of Kousei's white shirts and told Thomas who was waiting outside, "He'll be there, don't worry. He's only clothing himself."

Miyazono Kaori was laughing and told her husband to go outside to take a bath since he still smells wine due to the many wines he drank at the reception.

Arima Kousei went outside in his room to meet Thomas who seemed shocked to see some lipstick on his cheeks. Thomas just sighed and told himself that he wasn't the teenager he knew once before. "Time sure flies, young master."

Kousei's wearing a night gown and took a tissue from the rack outside his room to clean off Kaori's lipsticks that was hard to clean off. "Well, you're right about that."

"Did you have sex last night?" Thomas asked. 

He went burning red which made it obvious that he did. He laughed at him and replied 'Yeah' as he close the door. "Kaori hesitated but I pushed her. I'm pretty sure grandpa would want great grand children."

Kousei walked down from the stairs of his room, followed by Thomas and told him, "I'll be taking a bath for now. Please tell the maids to ready my business clothes, and yeah, who're the people who'd want to meet me? You said important people, right?"

Thomas grinned. "I will tell you later, young master. Just go and take a bath."

Kousei quickly went to the bathroom and cleansed himself at the bath tub. He thought of his old life and his present day. For him, the old days where he was only a normal kid seems to be a dream only. He had gone a long way from the time when he lost his ability to play his piano and his internal struggle when he created his own demons. He's now very much different, wiser and stronger than before. He also knew that Kaori was right about him. He didn't really change so much like what he was telling himself before.

After he cleansed himself, he quickly went back to his room where he found out that Kaori left his room. He just sighed and told himself that Kaori may just be curious about the mansion and walked around the estate. He wore his black, business coat and tie, a silver watch and his glasses. Thomas knocked at the right time when he was all ready.

Most of all, the guests were all waiting for him at the center hall of the mansion where business is mostly conducted when it is directly a business meeting with the members of the Arima Family.

Kousei was accompanied by Thomas Jones as he go at the center hall who told him that he'll be meeting more of his relatives. He guided him at one of the large rooms. When they were at the Business Room already, he opened the silver door and stood behind him. He looked around and he had noticed that there were twenty people sitting around the long table. Most of all, Kaori's waiting nervously on her seat at the right side, beside his father.

Sitting at the far- end center of the table, near an open window is the Family head and his direct grand father, Ling Yuen.

He bowed in front of them first and proceeded in walking. Most of the people sitting left and right of the table were powerful men and women. He can also feel the aura that most of them have strong connections with the Japanese Politics and economy. He sat beside his wife and father near his grandfather who are near the large, open window.

When all's ready, they all stood up and his grandfather reintroduced Arima Kousei to the people present. "As you can see the man beside his father on my right, he is my twenty-two year old grandson, 'William 'Kousei' Arima and I hereby declare that he is formally a member of this family."

Hearing that shocked him and so, he told his grandfather, "Thank you, grandpa."

At his left side was an old woman beside him and told Ling Yuen, "So it means, he's my grandson, too?"

Ling Yuen smiled and told Kousei, "The people in front of you at my left side... all of them are all your uncles, aunt and second cousins from your grandmother's side. I have decided that after your marriage, I would want you to meet them. They've known you for a bit long, more than you know."

Kousei was at awe to see all of them. He was finally happy that he wasn't really at the dark anymore. A tear was brought out from his eyes as they all sit up once again.

One of his second cousins asked Ling Yuen, "Can I introduce myself to him?" 

Ling Yuen looked at the young, brown-haired girl who seemed to be at the same age of Kousei, "Since you asked, you will after your grandma."

Kousei stared at the elegant, old woman, wearing a gold yukata. "I'm Arima Erika, a full-blooded Japanese. Nice to meet you!"

"It's also nice to meet you, too," Kousei told her.

With that, Ling Yuen examined Arima Kousei as the CEO of Arima Music Company.

Arima Kousei answered him intelligently and even proudly presented that the company is growing strong and sales are getting better. When he was asked why he got angry, he answered that he won't allow defected instruments that are low quality and must be thrown off.

All of his relatives looked at him in praise which made his father, grand mother and of course, grand father proud of him. After that, Ling Yuen proceeded in talking to others, especially at Akihito.

"I still teach in Okutsu, father," he answered back.

That long, business meeting with his relatives lasted for three hours. He sighed in relief when the meeting finally ended.

Kaori went beside him and touched his hands, "I'm glad you did it."

"You're right. I'm glad that I was able to make my family proud of me," he told her. She hugged him and both proceeded to leave the room along with Thomas.

...

a/n: Don't forget to comment and vote, okay? 💕💕💕❤❤❤💖💖💖