Friends Forever

A/n: Thank you for all the support!!! 

...

Tsubaki Sawabe POV: 

Watari and I had decided to live together already after we were engaged. It had been very hard for me to accept that I can never get my first love to be mine already but I appreciate the love that Watari gives to me. I learned to love him the way he loves me. He's really a kind and responsible man. I was writing a journal at that time in my computer inside our room when I noticed that someone parked near our small home in our village, already. I smiled. He must be home, already. I closed my laptop and went outside my room. I was about to open the door when in my surprise, Watari went inside before I even open it. 

"You shocked me, Watari!" I told him. 

Then... Another man went inside. He really looks stunning and handsome. Yeah... Kaori's so lucky to have him as her husband.

Kaori and Kousei were really made for each other. I froze. When I visited him, he was still weak. I wasn't able to actually know him a lot more and who he is now after that visit. He changed a lot after so many years. He lived with lies and deception for so many years. When the truth came out, it changed his course of life extremely. 

"Um... Tsubaki...," he began to speak to me. 

Watari held his right shoulder and told him, "I can ask her. You don't need to speak. You can wait here as I talk to her."

Watari took me inside our room again and he closed it. He quickly kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Do you want to visit Kaori?" he asked me. 

I looked at his eyes and I replied, "Yes. Why not?"

"Good. I'll tell Kousei," he told me and kissed me again. 

I held his right hand and asked him, "He looks like he's not comfortable speaking with me."

He laughed a bit to me. "What do you expect with a long separation, Tsuki-chan? He wants to be closer with you again. He's gonna drive. Kao-chan's pregnant."

I was absolutely surprised to know that my girl best friend is already pregnant with Kousei's child on her womb. I really felt jealous.

"That is so cool!" I told him. 

We went outside together and that's when we noticed that Kousei is outside our house already. Both of us quickly went beside him and noticed that he's smiling. "So, you're going to visit us at home again?" he asked me. I could hear a hint of shyness in him. 

I laughed to lighten up his mood. "Kousei! Are you... perhaps... don't know how to act around me anymore?"

"Yeah. That's true. I can't deny I don't know how to act around you anymore," he replied to me. 

"Kousei. I can understand that you're a big man now. Even so, Arima Kousei! You just have to be yourself. You're a busy man. I can accept that you've changed a little bit than who you were before. I was right to believe that you're not dead," I told him. I hugged him and he hugged me back. 

I was absolutely surprised by what I felt. It's totally strange. I thought I'll fall back in-love with him again but no... I guess I crave Watari's lips and eyes more than him, now. Watari had always been with me when I was suffering when I lost Arima Kousei in my life. 

"I guess we should go now," Kousei told me.

"Where's your car?" I asked. My eyes widened in amazement when I saw his car. He is really a rich, young man. "You're driving a gold Porsche?"

He just smiled at me. "Jump right in. We're going fast."

...

Miyazono Kaori POV:  

I was wondering why I can't work and why Kousei's parents wanted me to stay at home. They even plan to give Kousei a temporary secretary. More so, I wonder why I wanted to keep eating ripe mangoes. 

I was sitting at the dining room when Thomas Jones went inside and approached me. "Your husband's home," he told me. I stopped eating ripe mangoes and rushed to go at the terrace where he always stay when he gets back home. 

I passed through many aisles and halls just to go there quickly. When I got there, I didn't see him anywhere. The people I saw were Tsubaki and Watari. "Tsubaki? Watari?" I approached them. I was only wearing my pink dress and I haven't even brushed my hair, yet. "Why are you here?" 

Tsubaki smiled at me. "Kousei drove us here. He wanted us to visit you tonight," she answered me.

I smiled back at her, "Thank you. Where is he now, actually?"

Watari pointed his finger behind me. I was about to look where he's pointing at when suddenly, I felt him hugging me so tightly. I blushed. He looks tight on others but whenever he's with me, I could feel like he always wanted to be so kind and handsome.

"Kousei!" I began to laugh at him. 

He kissed me and I just flicked on my finger to him on his forehead. I looked at the time and oh my... he might get scolded. Luckily, his friends are here. "You're lucky your friends are here or else you'll be scolded," I told him. 

He looked at the time and yup. He was really shocked he got home by twelve. "Where's dad?" he asked me. He began looking left and right. I laughed at him. He's like a little child who would want to hide from his father since he did a grave sin. 

His father appeared before us and told him, "Why are you just home at this hour?"

He really looked scared and he tried to hide behind me. "What are you? A child?" he told him. 

He looked back at his father and told him, "Sorry to be home this late, dad."

His father just sighed and told him, "Your friends could sleep here. Enjoy the night."

His father left soon and he hugged me again. "How do you feel?" he asked me. 

Tsubaki and Watari also went beside me. Kousei let go of me to let me get near them. 

"I heard you're pregnant," she told me. 

I smiled at Tsubaki. "Yup. I am."

"That is so cool!"

"I'm three months pregnant!"

While Tsubaki and I were engrossed so much in talking together, we both noticed that Kousei and Watari left us for a while.

...

A/n:

Sorry if this is short!

...