Memory

A/n: Vote and comment, okay? I hope you like the last two updates! Also, I hope you like the song above!

...

Kaori POV:

When I saw a black car parking near the mansion through the glass mirror at the second floor, I quickly knew that Kousei had finally returned home. He spent five hours away from me and I feel like that it was almost more than that. Maybe that's the feeling of wives waiting for their husbands, right? It's just a natural feeling? Watari and Kousei finally entered the living room where I waited after seeing them. Both of them quickly slumped in the brown sofa. I quickly went near the sofa and faced in front of them in which I decided to show myself. "So, how's the meeting?"

Watari looked at me, surprisingly.

Kousei closed his eyes. "It went fine, Kaori. I'm really happy that I was able to be a proper son of a rich man like him."

Suddenly, I felt anxious when I saw his eyes. His eyes were a bit red. I could instantly see that there are dried tears below his eyes. "Are you alright? Did the meeting really went fine?"

He held my arms until he hugged me, "Please, don't worry about me. I'm stronger than before."

He kissed me on the forehead, "I'm just tired. I'll go in our bedroom to sleep."

He quickly went at the stairs going at the second floor. I tried to follow him but I quickly felt Watari's right hand, holding my right shoulder, stopping me from following him. "What are you doing?"

"Just let him be for a while. He's tired physically and mentally. Also, emotionally. It's true that the meeting went fine but Mr. Ham Yates accidentally pulled out a painful memory from his unconscious. He's forcing to remember the past like before," Watari explained to me.

He took off his right hand as I stared blankly on the floor.

"I hate that he's still in pain," I told him. "I don't even know how I could help."

...

Arima Kousei POV:

After I reached the bedroom, I quickly unclothed myself and put on pajamas. I quickly lay down the bed and went to sleep. I'm tired... so... tired. I closed my eyes and let myself drift in dream land.

I was having a great nap until the memory I badly wanted to remember replaced the sweet dreams I was having.

...

"Okaasan!" Kousei screamed.

He was so happy to see his mother in front of him after he opened the door of his practice room when he heard persistent knocks.

His anger melted away upon seeing her once again.

Her mother knows that he is about to show himself to everyone in Japan and become a very popular pianist, not just nationally but internationally.

She's confident that his son would impress the international audience in Japan since his skills in piano are top notch.

Saki knows that Kousei will keep rising and become more popular in the future.

Kousei instantly cried and hugged her mother after a long staring contest. He asked him while he's in tears, "Are you returning now? Please, my father should know that you're still alive!"

Saki held him and cried, too. Both of them quickly went inside and of course, he told Kousei, "I'm not Park Tae Hee and you know it. Just like what you want, I'm returning now. There's no point hiding from the Arimas already. You were able to end the feud!"