I'll Never Be The Same

A/N: Forgive me for writing so late... hehe...  Also, this part will be the end of Book One. For my old readers, please reread the summary so that you can understand the fan fiction more. 
...

Kousei's POV:

I vanish and destroy like a storm,

I strike like a lightning...

I fly towards the moon not the sun...

I shine like a bright star at night...

That is when I become like a thunderstorm,

I am bound to change the norm...

Forgive me...

My own lovebird...

I have come to join you...

Don't you dare frown!

I have always been blue...

Holding on to this sadness consumes me,

Holding my breath?

Forgive me...

...

Third POV: 2 days after their visit and before the concert...

"ARIMA KOUSEI!!!!!" cried Tsubaki Sawabe. 

"Kousei.... no... Kousei.... You've got to still be alive!!! You can't fool us like this!" Yui cries in a corner. 

Both can't get inside his room as it is bound with a yellow tape. Both women were the first to find out that Arima Kousei had been stabbed. Their bitter tears were unstoppable, watching them cry is too painful to watch 

Kousei is lying dead on his piano chair, drowning in his own blood. After an intensive investigation the investigators and the detectives concluded that no one killed him. It is suicide and that disappointed everyone. 

"No one killed him? Are you saying that he killed himself? What could be his reason?" asked Akihito who also came there. He cannot cry. He was too surprised to see a prodigy lying dead on his piano chair. His father was also crying bitterly. He cannot even touch his own son for the sake of the crime scene. Only the officials were allowed to touch him and examine his corpse.

"Yes. He did suicide. We found a note. We seem to believe it was a poem on how and why he killed himself. He died crying hard while playing the piano. Forgive us but we can't find any evidence that supports  that someone came to kill him," answered the blond-haired detective.

"Are you entirely sure?" Kousei's father, who looked really angry took his collar fiercely. 

He answered, "Yes, sir."

He was about to punch the detective but Akihito quickly stopped him. 

Watari, Emi, and Aiza were all too confused and sad when news about Kousei's death was announced. 

That brought an uproar more inside the Arima Corporation for a week. 

Both Akihito and his father blamed each other for not protecting him enough but they also blamed Takahiko for not looking after his own son but, thanks to Takahiko's Farewell Speech in the necrological service, while they were in Arima Kousei's funeral, the two were able to settle their differences and reconcile.