On Eagle Wings

A/n: I hope you like this story and the music video!

....

Watari Ryota POV:

It had been a long time since I had met the pianist named Arima Kousei. I may not have always been there with him in his rise and fall but I know, in his eyes, we, his friends are a part of his success right now.

Tears won't leave my eyes after his father asked all of the board members and stock holders about Arima Kousei becoming the new Chairman of the Board and leader of one of the dominant business group now in Japan. He is standing beside his father, his uncle and cousin at the stage below the auditorium where they held the voting process by raising hands.

"Raise your hand if you agree to our decision that this is now the right time for the transition of merging the two groups in one," his uncle asked all of them using the mic in front of him. It is a unanimous vote.

"Now, do you all agree that we give Arima-Nakiri Group to Arima Takahiko's son, William 'Kousei' Arima as the Chairman of the Board?" his uncle asked all of them.

They didn't just raise their hands but they clapped for Kousei becoming the first chairman of the board. Kousei's eyes lit up.

"Thank you for the enormous support you are all giving me. I assure you that I will be a good leader and most of all, I vow to use the power that you bestowed on me for the good of all the companies my family held for years, especially my uncle," he professionally talked to them. "I do hope that this transition is a beginning of a great future. Once again, thank you. I hope my grandfather is happy that his dream has finally come true."

His father and his uncle surrounded him. They bowed at all of them and left the stage afterwards. Kousei's very different from us, now. He had returned stronger and happier and as his friend, I will always be there to support him.

...

A/n: I know! Short! I hope you like it! :)