Far From Home

A/N: I hope you're still here with me!

Third POV:

"William," Kaori kept knocking on his door back at his home in Japan.

He is now living with his father and grandfather.

"Leave me alone!" shouted Kousei.

His scream surprised Ling Yuen and Takahiko. "What happened? Why is he acting this way?" asked Takahiko.

"We fought. We spoke harshly with each other," she told him.

After that, Taka decided to knock himself and screamed, "Open this door, now!"

But after he had screamed at him, a sound of a bottle, breaking inside his room was heard that alerted all three of them.

Kaori quickly took the keys and opened the door. All of them were surprised to see him that he had fainted under his piano with a bottle of wine on his hands.

"Damn Park Tae Hee!" screamed Kaori that shocked Ling Yuen and Taka.

"Park Tae Hee? Who is it? Is that person the one that made my son like this?" Taka asked her.

"Sirs, don't trouble yourselves with her. I'll be the one to contact her while you trouble yourselves in stopping Arima Aina from trying to hurt your son," she told them.

"Take care of him," he told her.

"Hai. Arigatou Gozaimasu," she promised.

They quickly moved him on his bed and Taka stared anxiously to his son. "How can Arima Aina do this to us, dad?"

"She's not the problem right now. Your son is safe under our wings. Most of all, my elder brother had decided to accept my decision. There's nothing to worry about. Joining the Nakiris is the right decision," Ling Yuen told him.

"But how can he be drunk like this!? Why is my son torturing himself? Otousama! Naze desu ka?" cried Takahiko.

"Endure it for a while, Taka. Whatever happens right now is your own decision," Ling Yuen tapped his back to comfort him.
...

Inside the garden of Arima Family, Thomas and Miyazono Kaori stayed to talk privately while the two Arimas are busy taking care of Kousei. "Mr. Thomas... I have to talk to Ms. Park Tae Hee."

"Her? Doushite?" asked Thomas.

"Her son can't accept what she did! How can I endure it while he is torturing himself!? He never got drunk like this before!" she told him.

Suddenly, both saw Akihito enter the garden and were surprised. "It's been a long time that I haven't been here. What's happening?"

"Can you be of help if we tell you?" Thomas asked.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Please, please make sure your nephew move on from his mother's death. He hasn't truly moved on yet," Miyazono Kaori said.

Akihito sighed and held himself. "I'll go there. Where's his room?"

Kaori answered him, "His bedroom's in the middle of music room and the library upstairs."
...

When Akihito came by to visit Kousei, he had just seen his father and brother going outside of his room. Both quickly saw him and stared at him with sad eyes. "Why do both of you look so gloomy? How is Kousei?" he asked them.

"How is my son? Akihito... It's been a long time that I have let both of you reconcile but here he is, having another problem but that problem can't even be avoided. He has to fight against it to live," he told both of them.