Encounter

A/N: Thank you for everyone who loves my story!

...

Third Person POV:

After a few minutes when Juliet and William had a heated conversation, Juliet went outside the mansion and stared at the skies to calm herself up and to get some air.

Most of all, she knows that William would want to be all alone for the time being after knowing what his mother willed him to do. 

She's of course, worried about him but she can't always meddle on someone else's problem, most of all, if it's an internal problem. 

Mr. Thomas followed her outside to check on her and to ask her if she's alright but then, he was surprised when she asked him about William rather than complaining about William's actions.

"Mr. Thomas, I have hurt Young Master. Forgive me. I should have never took him away as Arima William. I shouldn't have suggested that he leave his home and his friends. He should have never known I am still alive! This world hurts him a lot! The truth about his mother's death and his mother's past... He's right... we should have let him ignorant to all of that. We should have kept his innocence! What did I do? I took him for myself! He left his old self! He's not the man I have loved in my childhood already. He truly is William Arima... Arima Kousei... is truly gone."

Mr. Thomas held his shoulders and told her, "What Young Master needs now is comfort and strength from the woman he does love. He's lucky to have someone as you."

"But what if he learns about my background? What if he asks me why I am also hiding my identity? We're different. He deserves to leave his old self since he truly is William Arima but I'm different! I'm not Juliet. I'm Miyazono Kaori. I'm a cousin of Nakiris! What if he learns about us? That he's my second cousin?" cried Kaori.

Mr. Thomas hugged her and told her to ease her pain, "You both share the same pain. Just like Kousei, as you have loved him, would you be able to be the hand that holds the key to open the door his parents have never done before?"

Kaori kept crying hard in his arms and after she calmed down, she asked him, "Why do you care a lot about us? You're an Englishman. Why do you serve an Asian Family?"

Mr. Thomas snickered and told her, "I have served his mother and I am a friend of his father. He can treat me as his father, though but I am just a bodyguard for him. His royal family relatives would send someone else for him and that's better for me. I wonder who it would be."

The next day, all ten bodyguards that was sent by Arima Aina have already arrived in William's place in England but of course, it was just Hiro Akira that appeared before him that morning inside the mansion but, they were surprised when William grinned and told them, "Don't lie to me that you're alone. I know you came with nine other soldiers. The secret agency as it seems. You said you're Hiro Akira, right? Tell her that I'm angry about what she did or I may be angry with my own grandfather and father for not telling her the reason why I'm here who threw away his past in ashes and killed Arima Kousei."

"What do you mean by that, Young Master?" he asked him but after saying those words, William threw a punch at him and told him, "Why send a man whom I don't want to get close to me anymore? I have no choice but to make him step up and reveal my identity to him!"

Then, he screamed at them, "WATARI RYOTA!!! COME OUT!!!"

Watari Ryota, is surprised by what is happening. He also cannot believe what he had just heard from outside of the mansion that William is looking for him. When he had gone inside the mansion, he found his captain's lips bleeding.