Together as One

A/n: You still there? Hoping you continue to support me! Anyone who knows Yong Pal?

...

Third POV:

"Good morning Lady Park Tae Hee. Why have you visited Japan once again?" asked Nakiri Ono. Nakiri Ono is Lady Park Tae Hee's loyal assistant back in South Korea and of course, he knows that Park Tae Hee is none other than Arima Saki.

Arima Saki have decided to leave their homes so that she could do something in the background rather than in the forefront while Nakiri Ono acted as a double agent for her and the Nakiris since he's not truly a Nakiri. He's just an adopted son . Most of all, Arima Saki have been married to a South Korean businessman after she faked her own death to hide from the Nakiris and Arimas. 

"Won't you be in danger, Tae Hee if you're here?" asked Ono. 

"No one followed you, right?" she asked. 

"Don't worry. You've just arrived here in Tokyo Hotel. The other Nakiris do not know your secret, not even the Arimas," he told her. "But why have you come here?"

Nakiri Ono soon sat down at the brown couch near the glass window while holding a glass of wine. 

Tae Hee stared down at him and told him, "I'm merely watching my son. I have another double agent like you who are in the Arima's side. He's currently in England with him."

Ono snickered and drank his wine. "Thomas? He's a good agent but he's more loyal to the Arimas."

She smiled, "I was once an Arima, Ono. My son is an Arima."

"But why do you need to be here?" he asked again. "Watching your son is merely lying to me. Remember, I am more loyal to you and to the Parks who helped you when you almost had an amnesia. Even you don't say say it, I know what you want to do. You would want to take what your elder brother inherited. Vengeance, doesn't it?"

"They have poisoned me and almost killed me. They separated me from Takahiko. My parents did it to me," she told him. 

"I'd help you in your desire since Miyazono Kaori died. I was so angry at what they have done to my sister after her daughter died!" he told her.

"It's a sacrifice so that my son would be able to do his task. He'll need to be beside her. Forgive me. I created a lie to you but since everything is in place already, it's time to break the lie. Kaori Miyazono is not dead. She survived her sickness," she told him.

Ono was so surprised that he fell down in tears. "I came to help you after knowing you're still alive and I betrayed them... I betrayed them since Kaori disappeared! Where is she?"

"She's in England, Ono. She's with my son. Most of all, I allowed it to happen. If I did not tell her to fake her death, both of them would experience the same pain that Takahiko and I received. It's enough that one receives pain."

"That boy... Will he be fine?" he asked her.

She looked straight at him and told him, "He's fine but he'll continue to be safe if you don't spill out that Miyazono Kaori is still alive and well."

"What do you want me to do? You know I can't stay here for long."

"My current husband will join me in my cause. The only way that I can take vengeance against them was that, I would want to take the group ours. I would want to buy it. Could you help me with that?" she asked.

"That's not possible. What's better is for you to reveal that you're still alive. It may make the situations of the two families more complicated but it'll ease your son's pain and you'd be able to help him in joining our families into one. The only thing that complicates it is your current husband. Who would you choose? Do you really love President Park? Or he knows that the marriage is a marriage of convenience?" he asked her. 

She went silent for a bit while after Ono had asked him about it. "I also wonder what I'll choose in the end," she told her. 

Ono embraced her and calmed her down. 

She knows that she is full of confusion right now but she also does know, because of President Park, she never lost her vision and her plans in the future. 

"In the end, my loyal cousin... I don't know. I can't make their lives more complicated for now. I will only stay as a shadow. Please, go back in your office here in Tokyo. My brother might be trying to locate you now."

"Remember, Saki... no... Tae Hee... I'd always be at your side," he told her. 

He quickly left and went to the elevator going to the basement but he was surprised to see Mr. Thomas, waiting for him near his black BMW. 

"Why are you here?" he asked him quickly. He went closer to him and repeated his question but now, he's angry.

"Why should you be angry? I'm on your side!" he snickered at him. 

"What's the snicker for?" he asked him. 

Thomas stared at his brown eyes and quickly told him, "Tell your cousin that if she wants to keep his son's safety, she should reveal herself soon! The Nakiris are going more aggressive already. Both of us should hold hands together for the sake of the mother and her son! They are the keys to open a new door for the two families."

"I believe it's too late. She told me that she'll choose her current husband than his father."

"Don't you think her secret could be out soon?" he threatened him. 

"Let's get inside the car. Someone might overhear us," he told him. Thomas obeyed and followed him, after that, Ono went inside. 

"Tell me now what you mean," he told him. 

"I am not just the person who went back here. Young Master is impatient. After Arima Aina sent his security guards in England, he quickly decided by himself and without my consent that he wanted to be active in his grandfather's company. Most of all, he would try to provoke the Nakiris to move. For him, the Nakiris seem to be very silent regarding his return. There were always security behind him but no one tries to attack him and so, Young Master wanted to risk his life just to negotiate to his own uncle to accept his existence. He knew his position already. His existence means that the Arima Family and the Nakiri Family should stop the senseless feud," he said everything to him.

"Would he be able to protect himself? How would the Arimas act on this matter?" he was so surprised by everything that had happened that day. 

"Let's just leave it up to them but I trust her son. He's brave enough to face the problem forward."

...

A/n: Don't forget to vote and comment!