CHAPTER 3 - ANNYEONG

A week has already passed but the ecstasy of Bangtan's concert is still within me.

Classes have ended and now I'm waiting for Seoyoung at the school gates so we can go home together.

"Unni~!"

I looked at the direction of where the voice is coming from. I can recognize that voice even from miles away.

I smiled as I saw her. "Late as always."

She got shy immediately and avoided my eyes. "Mian. Gaja!"

We walked side by side, enjoying the silence surrounding us.

"Unni?"

Not for long.

"Hm?"

"What do you think why they get our numbers?"

"Huh? Who?"

"Bangtan, of course. Who else?"

I scratched the back of my head and shrugged my shoulders. "Molla. Maybe they just want to or that's still part of their fanservice."

She giggled. "I still can't believe my phone number's saved on Jimin oppa's phone."

"I know right. But don't get your hopes too high, Seoyoung-ah." I warned her.

"Museun iriya? (What do you mean?)"

"It's just... don't get your hopes high enough that he'll call you or whatsoever."

She pouted and nodded. "I know unni. I know."

We turned on the corner and that's where we'll separate. Her house on the opposite direction of mine.

"Bye, unni. Naeil bwayo. (See you tomorrow)"

I nodded. "Annyeong, Seoyoung-ah."

I reached my house and got inside. My parents are still at work and I don't have any siblings so it's just me and me again.

I went to my bedroom to rest. I changed to a more comfortable clothes before lying face down on my bed and I immediately fallen asleep.

I woke up with an abruptly vibration of my phone. It's my Kakao talk ringtone rang, indicating that I have a notification.

I grabbed my phone on my bedside table and slowly opened it.

1 notification.

Someone added me on his or her list. I dunno the gender because the username's a little uncommon. And the profile picture is V oppa's face.

Must be another V fan.

I was about to put my phone down when another notification came.

I opened it.

Someone started a conversation with me. I opened the message to see what it says.

MongTe: Annyeong!

That's all it says.

I looked at the sender.

It the same person who just added me minutes ago.

It would be rude of me to not reply to someone who wants to start a conversation with me so I did even if I don't know the person at all.