CHAPTER 51 - OH GREAT

*ding dong*

They're here.

"Umma... I'll answer the door." I left mom and Hyunwoo in the kitchen, still preparing the dishes. She took Seoyoung's visit too serious.

"Hey~" Seoyoung's happy voice welcomed the whole neighborhood. Just kidding.

"Seoyoung-ah..." We hugged each other. "Come in." I invited her in but before I finished my sentence, she's already inside the house, leaving her boyfriend still standing infront of the door.

"Annyeong oppa." I smiled at him and offered him a hug. "Oraenmane. (Long time no see)"

"Uh.. yeah. Nice seeing you again, Jimae-ah." I can feel that he's a little awkward towards me.

"Come in. Join your girlfriend inside." I moved a little so he can enter.

"You guys should sit here for a while. I'll just going to help umma with the food. Go make yourself at home." They nodded.

After we're done with preparing the foods, I went back to Seoyoung and Jimin oppa in the living room. I took Hyunwoo along with me.

"Sorry if it took me a while." I stood infront of them. "Oh! By the way, Jimin oppa, this is Hyunwoo, my boyfriend. You already know him, Seoyoung, right?"

She nodded. "Ne. Nice meeting you again, Hyunwoo-ssi."

"Hyunwoo-ah, he's Jimin oppa, Seoyoung's boyfriend."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin-ssi." He bowed.

"Hello." He simply replied and secretly eyed him from head to toe."

"Boyfriend, huh. I didn't know you already have one, Jimae-ah."

"No one does, oppa. Even Seoyoung doesn't know until I introduced him to her yesterday." I sat on the couch infront of them, Hyunwoo beside me.

"Yesterday? You mean, you're at the event?"

"Uh-huh."

"Ahh... that's why..." he muttered.

"Anyway.. until when are you going to be here in New York?" I mean.. you're staying in L.A right?"

"Ani.. we just went there for the event. We're really going to stay here until we get back in Seoul." He explained.

"Oh.. vacation?"

"Uh-huh. PD-nim thought that we should ha---"

"Good morning." Someone cut Jimin oppa off.

I turned around and saw a yawning Lizzy while her eyes still closed and arms stretched up high.

"Morning Liz." I replied with a smirked. I know once she opens her eyes, she'll freak out.

"What's for brea---" she stopped mid-sentence. "Jimin?" She slapped her face three times. "Am I dreaming or is the Park Jimin really is sitting here on your couch?"

Told ya.

I just stared at her, not answering her.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Jimin oppa stood up and greeted her with his cute english accent.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" She ruffled her to fix and wiped a nonexistent drool. "Jimae, how do I look? Oh my gosh, I look like a total wreck right now." She panicked.

"Liz, just sit here. His girlfriend might get mad at you."

"Girlfriend? He already has a girlfriend?! Who?!"

"My bestfriend." I simply replied with a chuckle.

"What?!" She shouted. "Oh my.. Sorry for my attitude just now. It's just... he's my bias wrecker. You're such a very lucky girl. I envy you. How did you end with him? Please tell me. Maybe Jin oppa can notice me too." She asked her in English. Good thing Seoyoung's kinda fluent in the language.

"It's okay. Uhh.. actually, I don't know either. It just happened."

"Ya! Liz, it's a secret, alright?"

"I know.. I'll shut up."

"Good."

"Hey, kids... time to eat." Mom informed us and we all went to the dining area to eat.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Alone again.

They all went out today. The guys went shopping while Jimin and Seoyoung went on a date as what they told us. I envy my bestfriend on that part.

"Hey bro!" A voice woke me up from my thoughts. I didn't know that it's already been hours since they left and now they're back.

"Tae." He jumped on my bed and called my attention again.

"Hm?"

"Guess where we went today."

"Uhh. Park? Mall? Arcade? I don't know what your little mind wants to take her." I teased him.

"Harsh. Why being grumpy today?"

"Whatever."

"I know how to lift up your mood."

I looked at him, confused at this statement.

"This better be good Park Jimin or I'll kick you out of this room." I warned him.

"Ya! I'm still your hyung. You still have to respect me."

"So what is it?" I disregarded his whining.

"Guess who's living near ours?" He smirked at me.

"Could you quit making me guess and just tell me."

"You have your period today, bruh?!" He teased me.

"Are you going to tell me now or not?"

"Alright alright! We went to Jimae's house. Didn't you know she's just living around the corner."

Oh. So they went there, I see.

"Ah." Sounding interested.

"Hey.. what's with the voice? Usually, when her name's been said, your mood always lifts up. What happened now?"

I just remembered what happened yesterday.

"You already know, didn't you?"

"Huh?"

"You really did saw her yesterday, right?"

"Uh-huh. And if you're talking about her already having a boyfriend, then yes, I already know about that."

"Oh.." he cooed. "But you know what? I can feel something odd about them."

"Pssh. Shut it, Jimin. She already has her own life now. Don't tell something just for the sake of making me feel at ease."

"No, I'm not, Tae. I'm serious. It's just that... while I'm observing them, mostly the guy, I can sense something wrong."

"Stop. Let's just be happy for them, for her. Don't be such an asshole, you're not the ex-boyfriend."

"Whatever. Just so you know, we're all going there tomorrow." He stood up from my bed then went to his.

"What?!"

"Her mom technically invited us for lunch. So might as well be prepared. Her boyfriend surely will be there, too."

Oh great.

Really great.