CHAPTER 31 - ANNIVERSARY (PART II)

"Hey guys!!!" I greeted as soon as I see them hanging out in the living room.

One by one, they went to me and hugged me.

"What took you so long to go down? I was about to go there to see what's going on if you still haven't showed up." Namjoon oppa said while grabbing Rapmon to me.

"I bet twenty bucks that you and Tae did something up there." Jimin oppa exclaimed which earned him a solid hit on the chest from his girlfriend.

"We did not!!!" I shouted.

"Then what's with that reaction?" Hobi oppa interjected.

"Nothing.. you're just thinking too.. too... broaded."

"You can't blame us. You've been there for a while, take note, just the two of you, and expect us not think of those kind of stuffs?" Jimin oppa spoke again.

Just as I was about to talk again, Taehyung slung his arm around my shoulder. "I apologize for her behavior, she just didn't get enough of what she wants from me. She's too demanding."

Everybody nodded their head in agreement then gave me sneaky smile.

What the?!

I smacked his head hard. "The fuck are you talking about?!"

"See what I mean?" He teased again.

"No need to deny unni. Oppa already exposed you."

"So you believe this alien right here more than me?" I crossed my arms on my chest.

"I don't see a reason why not."

"Urgh! Whatever. I'm done with all of you." I distance myself away from them and went to the kitchen. I have a gut that Jin oppa's in there since he's not in the living room with the others.

"Where are you going?" Tae asked.

"Somewhere where I can talk to normal people."

"Annyeong oppa!! What's our menu for today?" I went beside him near the stove.

"Oh! Jimae-ah... just a simple beef stew and some kimbap." He took a spoonful of soup from the stew. "Here, try it. Tell me what it tastes like." He guided the spoon in my mouth, feeding me.

"Waah~ it's... it's... I don't know how to describe it."

"Why? Is it awful?"

"Ani. Ani. It's just so delicious that delicious isn't enough to describe it."

"Don't be like that, Jimae-ah... my cooking is not that good."

"Who are you kidding oppa? Is perfect. No wonder why your dongsaengs love your cooking."

"Thank you..." he smiled brightly at me.

After helping him cook, we both went to the dining table with his finished products so we can all have a little private celebration of our own. Everyone gathered around the table, looking fascinated by the foods before them. Soon, everyone dig in.

After a spectacular lunch, we all headed to the living room to take a rest.

"We didn't come here to just rest y'know. We had this day planned for our anniversary for ourselves." Hobi oppa announced as we all slouched down in the living room, some on the couch, some on the floor.

I was one of the persons who sat on the floor, of course, Taehyung sat beside me. We decided to play indoor games. We chose our teammates by rock paper scissors. In the end, I was teamed with Namjoon oppa, Jungkook and Jin oppa. Yoongi oppa was the MC then the rest are on the other team.