CHAPTER 32 - LUCKY

The boys went home after dinner. They say that the day after that, they're going to be really busy because they need to prepare for their upcoming concert.

And it's already been a week and three days since I last saw and talked to them.

Even Taehyung who calls me on a daily basis never did since then.

Maybe they really are busy.

I miss them.

Especially him.

Who would've thought that I'll miss how Taehyung pisses me off in his calls. At the same time, I miss how he calls me in the morning just to greet me.

That alone makes my day.

I think he spoiled me too much that now, I feel like my day is so dull because of his absence.

I think...

scratch it...

I know...

I'm in love with that alien.

In all honesty, I can easily give in to him when he confessed to me but I'm afraid. Afraid of the consequences that awaits me. Us.

You can't blame me. I've seen a lot of relationships, especially idols' relationships, easily goes down the drain not because love between them doesn't exist anymore, but because of either their schedule or their fans.

Especially when it comes to male idols, fans of theirs go crazy whenever they found out that they are no longer single. So in the end, they split up because the girl can't take all the threats she gets from the crazy fans.

Taehyung, I love him. I really do. It's just that, I'm afraid. Afraid of those things. That's why I made that deal with him to know if he's really ready to deal with my worries.

I don't want to be the only dedicated one in the end.

It may sound demanding, but that's the kind of relationship I want to have. I don't care if he's an idol and I'm not, as long as both of us love and care for each other, that's enough for me to fight for us.

It's been three weeks since Taehyung confessed and he's consistent to his goal.

I think it's time...

*ding*

My phone got a notification.

For sure that's the fangirl. I've been talking to her since last week. She's kinda my good distraction whenever I miss Taehyung.

MongTe95: gmorning chingu.

K_Jimae: morning^ ^

MongTe95: i c thers no good in ur morning today huh?

K_Jimae: ne. U said it.

MongTe95: wae? Ur prince charming hasn't called yet?

Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you that just last week, we talked about our crushes. At first, it's just bout how she and him are getting into progress. But the topic eventually turned into my love life. Since there's no denying the fact the I do have one, just not yet official, I told her, I just disregard his name.

K_Jimae: ne..

MongTe95: miss him?

K_Jimae: a lot.