EPILOGUE

"And... it's done." I smiled to myself for successfully finishing my artworks, I mean the foods.

"Honey, go wash your hands now. We're about to eat." I shouted from the kitchen.

But there's no reply.

"Honey.."

I went out the kitchen to see what he's doing in the living room.

"Oh my---"

I haven't even finished my sentence, I quickly went beside him, who is lying on the floor, hugging his knees. "Honey... are you alright, huh? What happened? Are you hurt? Tell me?" Panic and worry are the only things I'm feeling at this moment.

"I'm gonna call an ambulance." I fished my phone from my pocket and dialled the emergency number.

Just as I was about to speak, he looked at me. "I'm fine. I'm not hurt." I heard him speak but I didn't acknowledge whatever he's saying.

He then snatched my phone. "Umma! I said I was fine. I'm not hurt. I'm just copying what appa's doing." He pointed at something. I followed where he's pointing at and saw a paused clip on the TV where the person is in the same position as he is. "See? I'm fine." He reassured me by moving every inch of his body in no particular direction.

"My gosh, Jihyung, you almost gave me a heart attack." I scolded him.

"Mianhaeyo umma." He hugged me. "I'll never do that again."

"How can I stay mad you? It's okay honey, just don't copy anything you see on TV, alright?" He nodded. "Good. Now, go turn off the TV, put back your toys in your room and go wash your hands. They're almost here?"

"They? We're having visitors?"

"Uh-huh."

"Is Jiyoung one of them?"

"Maybe?"

"Yehey!!! I'm going to clean this up now." he stood up and quickly fixed his mess. This kid.. always gets hyper whenever that name is being said. Sometimes, I wonder if he likes her. Well, who knows...that girl is as wonderful as her parents.

------

"Where's the little angel of this household?" Someone shouted as the doors opened wide.

"Appa!!" Small but loud footsteps echoed the house. He ran passed me, wearing the smile I've always love.

"Wassup, kiddo. How's your day?" He crouched down at his level.

"It's great appa."

"Did you give mommy a hard time while I'm gone?"

"N---"

"Yes." I cut him off.

He surprisingly looked me for interjecting their conversation.

"He almost gave me a heart attack. I thought something horrible happened to him when I saw him in the living room at an unpleasant position just this morning."

He looked back at his son. "Is that true?"

He slowly nodded. "I was trying to copy you appa from the TV." He reasoned out.

He then stood up and looked at me. "Your son just want to be me. He wants to be an actor. Why stopping him?"

"I am not, Tae. You know what I mean."

He kissed my forehead and then went back to him. "Baby.. if you want to be like me, then do so. Just, do it when me and your mom is around, okay? We don't want her to get sick, do we?" He shook his head. "Good. Don't do that again, okay? If your mom gets sick, who will cook us food? Who will take care of us? And most especially, who will give you a little sister or brother?"