CHAPTER 13 - FUN BOYS

Today's our last day of our one-week vacation.

And we decided to go to the beach.

You're right!! Jimin oppa is the happiest person right now.

We pack the things we only need for swimming before leaving the house.

We rode a public bus since the boys are not that recognizable here so we can go wherever we want.

We arrived at our destination faster than we thought. For the record, the boys are all quiet on the ride. Maybe because we're in public or they just decided to shut it up.

Taehyung oppa kinda talks to me now. Although he didn't tell me the reason why he'd been like that. It's just... we just did talk unintentionaly then it continued.

I'm glad we're fine now.

I think.

"Alright! You girls can go change now and we will too. The changing rooms are over there. We'll meet you up there." Jin oppa directed us.

"Woohooo~~!" Jimin oppa cheered which caused him to earn weird stares from us.

"I knew it! You only want to be here because of the girls' outfits." Hoseok oppa spoke.

"Eh?!"

"No need to deny it. Everyone knows you're the byuntae in this group."

He chuckled. "Oh really?! Then what is Namjoon hyung?" He backfired.

"Ya! Park Jimin! Don't drag me into your nonsense conversation with Hoseok."

"Shut it. Go now girls. Leave these idiots." Yoongi oppa butted in. We giggled and nodded at him.

We stepped out of the changing room to meet up with the boys. Actually I didn't change a lot because I'm not fond of showing a lot of skin unlike the other girls who barely even covers their body. I only wear a blue one-piece swimsuit which is not too revealing nor too covered under a black see-through shirt. While Seoyoung wears a black two-piece swimsuit under a pink see-through shirt.

We immediately saw the guys standing there, waiting for us. We called their attention so they'll know that we're already done changing. They looked at our way.

I saw Jimin oppa crept a smile while going our way. Hmmmm.... I think I already know why.

He was about to slung his arm around my bestfriend when someone stopped him to it.

"Don't be such a byuntae, Park Jimin. Even if people don't recognize us, we still have to be careful with our actions. Plus, I don't want you to involve Seoyoung with your dirty mind." Yoongi oppa reminded him.

"Mwo?! I ain't even doing anything hyung."

"Yet." Hoseok oppa added.

"Why won't you believe me?" He looked at us. "Seoyoungie, you believe me, right?" He flashed a sweet smile at her.

Seoyoung just hide her blushing face in her hair and didn't even respond to his question.

"See?! Even she doesn't."

"Really?! Youngie?!" He held his hands on his chest, faking a sob. "I'm hurt."

"Aishh... stopped all this nonsense. We're here to have fun. C'mon, clock's ticking." Namjoon oppa gestured all to the beach.

We walked together to the beach. It's not surprising anymore that my bestfriend and her bias are walking side by side. So, it's now normal for me to walk alone or with the others. I don't mind though, I'm happy for her.