CHAPTER 55 - THANK YOU

"Yeah. You're late" a small voice behind me agreed. I slowly turned around, head hanging low, to see who it was.

Lifting my head up slowly, revealing the person's identity to me.

"Ppalli. We don't have the whole day."

That voice....

Could it be?

"J-Jimae?"

"Who else could it be, huh?"

"Oh my god, Jimae!!!!" Without hesitations, I wrapped my arms around her tightly, so tight that if I let go, I'm afraid I would die.

"Why only now?" I heard her whisper.

Then reality hits me.

She's already married.

I quickly untangled myself from her and make a little distance between us. Looking into her eyes, I saw her getting a little confused with my actions. "Uhm.. I'm s-sorry. I.. I shouldn't have done that. Sorry."

"Huh? Sorry about what?"

"For hugging you. For coming back here when I should've be in the airplane right now, on the way home to Seoul. For being here, standing infront of you right now." With all the courage left in me, I grabbed my bags and walked away.

"So that's it, huh? You're gonna leave?"she shouted. "You're gonna leave like that?"

"Jimae. Don't make this hard for me. You're already married. I don't even know why you're still here in the first place." I answered back without turning around.

"One more step, Taehyung, and you're going to regret it for the rest of your life. Just one more step." She warned which made me halt.

I heard the sound of her heels are making when it hit the tiled floor, indicating that she's walking, walking towards me since it's getting louder and louder.

Then it stopped.

"Turn around." She commanded but I didn't follow.

"I said turn around, Taehyung!"

Anger, sadness, disappointment mixed inside me as I turned around. "What do you want?!"

She looked at me straight into my eyes and instead of talking, she lifted her left hand, "Do you see any ring, huh? Do you?"

"W-what? I don't understand."

"Well let me explain it to you, shall we? I am not married, Taehyung! Okay?!"

"W-what?"

"For Pete's sake, Kim Taehyung, I don't need your idiotness right now. Can't you understand? I'm not fucking married!"

"B-but... why?"

"Oh! You really want to know? Well then... because the person I'm going to be married with isn't the one I love. Because the only person I want to give my heart and forever with is someone else...." she paused.

"...and that someone is standing right in front of me at this very moment."

"Jimae..."

"I love you, Taehyung. I really do. And no one could ever replace you in my heart. I really lo---"

I cut her sentence off with a long, passionate kiss. The one I never thought of doing again. My eyes voluntarily shut, making me feel the moment even more and what makes it more sweet is when she kissed me back with the same amount of passion I'm giving her.

With what feels like forever, I broke away even if I have no intentions to. Then I looked at her, the way I wanted to for a very long time. Seeing her eyes slowly opening, I greeted it with a smile. "I love you, Jimae."