CHAPTER 39 - IS IT TRUE?

Days have passed and Taehyung is still ignoring me. I stopped calling him since he's not answering it anyway.

And throughout those days, I've been living like a zombie, I felt like my soul left my body. I don't want to eat, sleep or talk to anyone. All I did is cry, especially the night when it happened.

Seoyoung never left my side ever since then. She decided to sleep over at my house so she can watch over me and comfort me.

I told her the whole thing that happened and she told me that she's a little disappointed at Taehyung for not believing me nor listening to my explanations.

Although I'm in this middle of a cold war between me and him, I still go with Seoyoung whenever she goes to see the boys, or should I say, her boy.

I know that the boys are already sensing something wrong about me and him, but they just chose to shut up and I'm more than glad they did.

*knocks*

"Come in."

"Uhm.. Hi unni, how are you today?"

"Hi.. still the same." I weakly smiled at her as I sat up on my bed. "Why?"

"Nothing." She went over to me and sat beside me.

"He's still not calling?"

I bowed down and gently shook my head.

She went closer to me and gave me a warm hug. "Don't worry, unni, he's just upset. He'll call soon."

I heaved a sigh. "I really just hope so."

She broke the hug then looked me. "Let's eat breakfast downstairs. I cooked for us. And this time, you're eating whether you like it or not." She looked at me, pretending to be mad.

I smiled at her actions. "Arasseo. Arasseo. Since when did you know how to cook? You sure you didn't break anything in the kitchen, huh?"

"Of course not! And since the day you choose to be a soulless human being, I decided to do something I've never done before, and that's cooking. And I'm doing this just for you."

"Aww.. that's so nice to hear. Thank you so much." I hugged her again.

"That's nothing unni. Let's go now, the food might get cold. And we still have to be elsewhere."

"Where will it be may I ask?"

She smiled. "You'll see."

She dragged me out of my room and headed to the dining area.

I hate that kind of smile of hers. I know she's into something.

"So... where exactly are we going?" I asked while in the middle of eating.

She just looked at me and smiled, the exact smile she gave me back in my room.

"Lee Seoyoung..." I warned her.

"Okay, okay." She deeply sighed. "We're going to their dorm."

"Their?"

She nodded. "Their dorm. Bangtan, duh."

"Why?"

"N-nothing."

"Lee Seoyoung... I swear if y--"

"Alright! The boys, excluding Taehyung oppa, and I decided to make you and him to made up."

"WHAT?!" I dropped my utensils on the table, earning it to make a loud noise.

"Come on, unni. You and him are just waiting for who is going to call who first. Jimin oppa keeps on telling me that Tae oppa is not the same as he usually is."