CHAPTER 28 - FIRST VISIT AT BIGHIT

I woke up abruptly with a clicking sound. I opened my eyes to look for it. It took me seconds to found out that it was a just bird on the window.

Something's weird today.

I looked again at the  window and it's already bright outside. I looked at the wall clock and saw my widen.

'6:30'

"Mwo?! 6:30?!" I shouted at myself. I panicked and quickly jumped off of my bed then went to have a quick shower. I only have thirty minutes before class starts.

As I was showering, I having a mental monologue.

'Why didn't the alarm clock of my phone ring?'

'I'm gonna be late. Omo! This will be my first time being late.'

After a five minute shower which was a world record for me for the fastest time of showering, I wore my uniform then just leave my hair down and went to get my bag.

"My phone." I murmured to myself.

I went back to my room to get it. I looked for it on my bed because I always leave it beside my pillow before I go to sleep.

But it's not there.

I looked for it on the bedside table then to my study table.

Still no sign of it.

'Where could it be? I'm really going to be late because of that stupid phone.'

Then it hit me.

It's with Jungkook.

I ruffled my hair after remembering it. We kinda fought yesterday. How am I going to get it from him? Will he give it to me? What if he doesn't want to see me? But I need to get my phone back.

I decided to leave the house then went to school. There's no use of staying in the house longer.

I reached my classroom then looked for the person I need to see right now. Good thing I quickly did.

"Yah! Where's your boyfriend right now?" I asked her as soon as I reached her desk.

She looked at me, bewildered by my question. "You asked for my boyfriend as soon as you see me instead of greeting me a 'good morning' or even 'hello'? Woah, that's a shock." She mocked me.

I sighed. "Good morning, Seoyoung. There, happy? Now where is he?"

"Gosh! Why are so eager with knowing where he is? Are you guys in a relationship, huh? Huh?! Did he did something to you?!"

"Why the heck did that came into your mind?! Of course we're not! He didn't do anything also."

"Then why asking for him?"

"Because you're the only one who has a connection with the boys."

"But you have their numbers too. Why not ask yourself?"

We talk about the boys but we're not mentioning any names because no one knows that we know Bangtan personally.

"That's the problem. I don't right now."

"What do you mean?"

"Jungkook has my phone. So I want to know where they are right now so I can retrieve my phone back from him."

She eyed me. "Why is it with him in the first place?" She smirked.

"Stop thinking of stupid things. That's what you get from dating your boyfriend." I teased her. "As I was saying, Jungkook and I hangout yesterday. He snatched my phone from while I was texting someone and I forgot to get it back from him."