CHAPTER 7 - NOT A TYPICAL FANGIRL

Last night was history. The concert was better than the last one. Maybe because V already knows me or it's just better itself.

I woke up late today. Good thing that today's Sunday so there's no school.

I decided to open my SNS to see if there are any updates from the boys. I wasn't unable to look at it last night because I'm too tired from all the screaming and squealing I made. I guess they were right. You can only feel the tiredness once the concert is done.

I opened my phone but it wasn't opening. "The battery must be dead."  I muttered to myself. I grabbed my chrager and charged my phone.

After a few minutes, I opened my phone. As soon as it opened, it bombarded me tons of notifications from all of my SNS accounts.

I decided to open twitter first. The boys updated something. I quickly opened it to see what it was.

It was their group photo.

'진짜 재밌어~ 아미들 정말 고마워~ 사랑해요~
#아미와방탄퍼에버'

( it was really fun~ thank you so much ARMYs~ we love you~
#ARMYandBangtanForever)

Awwww~ they must really enjoyed performing. They never forget to thank their fans in everything they do. Even when they're already tired, they never forget to post something to tell their fans how much they mean to them.

I immediately pressed the star icon and retweeted it.

I was staring at their photo when I remembered that there are still few notifications left unread. I exited twitter and proceeded on my Kakao.

I saw that the fangirl I've been talking to for quite a while now has left a message to me.

MongTe95: annyeong^^

MongTe95: how's the concert??

MongTe95: the concert was a blast! I really had fun. How 'bout u?

MongTe95: u there?

MongTe95: u busy?

MongTe95: y no reply?

MongTe95: chingu???

MongTe95: ㅠㅠ

MongTe95: I guess ur bz. I might be disturbing u rn. Annyeong.

She left me messages last night. She must've thought I'm ignoring her cuz I didn't reply to her.

I quickly replied to her, feeling guilty.

K_Jimae: mian for not replying last night. I fell asleep as soon as I arrived home.

K_Jimae: the concert was super fun! I really enjoyed it:)

I waited for her reply. After a few minutes, she did.

MongTe95: ah~ i thought ur busy.

MongTe95: ikr! The boys are super cool!^^

K_Jimae: ne! Where were u sitting?

MongTe95: i was on the VIP section.

K_Jimae: jinjja? My friend and I were there too.

MongTe95: jinjja?!

K_Jimae: i thought were finally goin to see each other last night. TT TT

MongTe95: mina. I immediately left right after the concert.

MongTe95: *mian*

K_Jimae: ah. That's a bummer. :(