CHAPTER 11 - NOT SO GOOD

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We all gathered in the dining area for dinner. I sat beside Taehyung hyung and Yoongi hyung. Jimin hyung sat between Hoseok hyung and Seoyoung noona. Jimae noona sat beside her which was in front of me. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are both at the end of the table.

I saw Jimae noona somewhat quiet today. Maybe she's still awkward with what has happened yesterday especially when she's sitting in front of me.

To be honest, I kinda do that on purpose. I don't why though, I just felt like kissing her that moment. She looks so inviting. Plus, I found her incrdibly prettier up close. 

"Taehyung-ah..." Jin hyung called him which made all of us divert our attentions at him.

I noticed him fumbling his food with a fork. He slowly looked up at Jin hyung with a questioning look on his face.

"Museun irae? (What's wrong?) Don't you like the food?" He asked worriedly.

He just shook his head in denial. "Aniyo. I just don't feel like eating today."

"Apa? (Are you sick?)" Jimae noona asked him. She was about to place the back of her palm to his forehead but he quickly backed away so she can't touch her.

"I said I'm fine!" His voice kinda escalated which made us a little shock especially Jimae noona.

"Ya! Michyeosseo?! (Are you crazy?!) Why'd you just shouted at her?!" Yoongi hyung scolded him.

He just bowed down his head and resumed poking his food.

"Ya! Daedaphae!!"

"..."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!" Yoongi hyung is now furious.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung hyung shouted back.

"How dare you talk to me like that?!"

"Why? Can't I?"

"Stop it! The both of you! Yoongi, calm down. We're infront of the food. And you, Taehyung, what's with your attitude today? Huh? First you just shouted at Jimae and now, you're disrespecting your hyung. What is this about?" Jin hyung spoke. We all know that he's also ma right now but he's just containing himself from bursting out. The others including me just shut our mouths up. We're all in a very awkward situation. I'm upset that Jimae noona and Seoyoung noona are here to witness this.

"Nothing!" He shouted and stood up from his seat.

"YA! KIM TAEHYUNG! Sit back down. We're still not done yet. We'll talk this after meal."

"Whatever." He didn't obey hyung and went straight to his room.

Jin hyung sat back down, feeling upset and mad. We heard him sighed heavily before looking at us. "I'm deeply sorry girls for witnessing this embarassing situation." He apologized to the noonas.

Seoyoung noona just nodded her head while Jimae noona let out a soft 'gwaenchana'.

--------------

After dinner, Jin hyung really did went to Taehyung hyung's room to talk it out with him while us stayed in the living room, waiting for them to finish with their talk.

"Let's just hope that none of them will get out of that room bruised and bloody." Jimin hyung spoke out of the blue.

"Yeah~ or else I'll take a picture of them and post it on our fancafe." Hoseok hyung joked. He knows that our situation right now is really awkward and he just wants to brighten up the mood.

I looked at Jimae noona and she looks so down. I decided to went closer to her even if I know that she still feel awkward near me.

"Noona?"

She looked up at me. "Hmm?"

"Geokjeongma. They'll be fine. Jin hyung always finds a way to fix our problems." I comforted her.

She just nodded and gave me a small smile. "Arasseo."

-------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I entered our room and locked the door. I leaned on the door and cursed myself while ruffling my hair.

"Aish!!!! Why did I do it?! Why did I burst out in front of them?" I asked myself in frustration.

As I expected, someone knocked on the door and I know for sure that it's Jin hyung because when he said we'll talk, we'll really talk no matter what it takes. He does that every time some of us are fighting because he doesn't want any of us to be in bad terms with anyone especially when we're always with each other.

He knocked few times before I decided to open the door. I dare not to look at him because I know that he's not a good sight to see right now.

"What's with you?" He asked calmly while entering the room.

"..."

He stand opposite of me. "Don't give that silent treatment and never dare to tell me that it's nothing because I know that it's something. And it's not just a minor problem because you wouldn't be acting like this if it is."

"Mianhae hyung." That's all I said.

"Wae?"

"..."

"What are you sorry for, Kim Taehyung?"

"Sorry if I shouted at Jimae and disrespected Yoongi hyung."

He went closer to me and put his arm around my shoulders. He gestured us to sit on the bed so we can talk it out more comfortably. "Tell me what's wrong." His voice is more calm now.

"Mian hyung but I don't want to talk about it right now."

He patted my back. "Geurae. But you did know that what you did is wrong, right?" I nodded.

"Alright. I won't force you to tell me. But you have to apologize to them for your behavior earlier. Got it?!" I nodded again.

"Good. Just remember that we'll always be here if you need to talk it out, especially me."

"Thanks, hyung." I smiled at him.

He smiled back. "No problem."

As what Jin hyung said, I apologized to all of them especially to Yoongi hyung and Jimae.

But my problem is still not solved. I just did it for the sake of Jin hyung.