CHAPTER 41 - FOUND

I've been staying here for almost two weeks now. Lucky for me she's not kicking me out for staying too long.

Seoyoung and the boys are constantly calling me, asking me where I am and how I am doing. Of course, I answer their calls especially from my bestfriend.

But not from him.

A day doesn't pass by without a single text or call from him. My phone keeps on ringing every now and then, and they all are from him.

His text always have the same message:

'I'm so sorry'

'Please forgive me.'

'I love you so much.'

'Don't leave me.'

'Please talk to me. Let me explain.'

Urgh! Everytime I see the name of the sender, I don't bother reading the message and just delete it immediately.

I also turned off my GPS so they can't track my location because I know for sure they are.

Tsk. My mood always turns sour whenever that night recalls in my mind.

How dare he? I thought everything is fine, that we are living a normal relationship with no secrets and lies between us.

But I thought wrong.

Really wrong.

My days for the past week and a half is pretty boring yet peaceful. I go to school, greet Seoyoung and some of the boys since they're my classmates in some of my subjects so it can't be avoided, then go back home or should I say my runaway place.

When there's no school, I just lay down in bed or help with the household chores so I won't feel that I'm a burden.

Like right now, I was told to just rest and stay in bed which I disagreed at first but then agreed afterwards.

So here I am, being a lazy potato. Staring at ceiling, counting imaginary stars. I don't bother opening my phone since there's no one important to talk to anyway.

I sighed. I just wish my parents are here. I already miss them so much. If only I knew this would happen, I should've just go with them.

But the damage has been done now and there's no way to fix it back the way it was used to before.

*knocks*

"Come in."

The door slowly opens revealing the most hospitable and kind woman I've ever known. "Jimae darling, come on let's eat."

I smiled. "Ne. I'll be there in a sec." Then she left.

I stood up from the bed and wore my slippers then went out of the room, not bothering to take my phone with me.

I entered the kitchen with a smile on my face due to the delicious smell that's been lingering in my nose.

But my smiled turned into a frown as soon as I reached the kitchen.

I was about to go back to my room without making any sound, but I was beaten to it.

"Jimae-ah..."

I stopped in my tracks as I heard my name being called.

I turned around slowly and stood on my place. "What are you doing here? How'd you know I'm here?" I asked but my eyes aren't looking at him, it was on her. She shook her head signalling that she doesn't know anything so I nodded at her assuring her that it's alright and I don't blame anything on her.