CHAPTER 54 - MY WISH

[A/N : Watch the media please before reading.]

"You sure about this?"

"..."

"Tae.. you can still change your decision. The wedding won't start for the next two hours." Jimin wrung his arm around my shoulders. We're now at the airport. The guys and Seoyoung decided to sent me here even though they're already in their outfits, all set to go to the wedding.

I shook my head. "Nah.. I've already made my decision. There's no backing out." They all look at me with all sadness in their eyes. "Hey.. why with the faces? As if we're not going to see each other again the day after tomorrow. Come on guys, cheer up. Don't worry about me, I'm totally fine." I put up the widest smile I can give them.

"That's purely fake, hyung. It's too obvious it is." Jungkook spatted.

"Oppa.. please, stay. It would be better if you're there." Seoyoung grabbed my hands.

"And witness your bestfriend get married to someone who is obviously not me? To torture myself? Nah... it's better if I wasn't."

"Taehyung---"

"Look, if you're all going to just blabber and persuade me to stay and go with you, then I think it is better for you to leave now. I told you I'm fine and I won't have a change of minds anytime soon." Cutting off Jin hyung's sentence.

"O--kay. If that's what you want." Namjoon hyung gave me a bro hug. "Have a safe flight home. Call me as soon as you landed, kay?"

"Ne hyung. Thank you for understanding."

"It's your decision, not ours. Even if we're against it, we can't do anything."

"Be safe bro."

"Thanks, Chim." Then they all gave me one last hug before they leave me alone in the airport.

Waiting for my flight, I played with my fingers, played games on my phone, wander my eyes around and many more useless activities just to kill time.

'Attention to all passengers of Flight 136DB, we're experiencing a little delay of flight due to the current weather situation in South Korea. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind understanding. Have a good day.'

"Oh great." I mumbled to myself. I looked at my wristwatch.

One more hour before the wedding.

Gosh, I remembered that again. I told myself that I will never think about that today so it will be easier for me to leave. Guess, I can't.

I'm now imagining her in her white, long, beautiful wedding dress, a veil on her head, holding her favorite white roses and walking along the aisle with a smile plastered on her face. God, how great to see her like that.

But it's better if I was the one waiting for her to reach to end of the aisle, to hold her hand, to put a ring around her finger, to say 'I do', to kiss her infront of our parents and friends, and to be with her for the rest of my life.

But I guess fate isn't in favor of me.

I fumble through my bag, searching for something to eat or to do. Not seeing anything, I felt something odd inside. I opened my bag wider and saw something. I put it out at stared at it for a moment.

It's their wedding invitation.

Hyunwoo gave it to me days after they unintentionally announced their marriage. He gave it to me privately. He called me and asked if we can meet up and being a clueless human being, I agreed then he just gave me this without any more words to say.