CHAPTER 38 - FROM?

Today, is Saturday.

Just kidding.

Today, we have practice again even if it's scheduled to be our rest day. But what can I do? As if I can complain about it.

"Bro! The girls will visit us today." Jimin announced as soon as he saw me joining them in breakfast. I just nodded in response then started eating.

After breakfast, we packed up our stuffs then headed at BigHit.

We started our practice immediately after we arrived.

Today... I'll put all my focus on practice and practice only. No one can distract me today.

-------

JIMAE'S POV

Seoyoung barged into my house and excitedly told me that we're going at BigHit today.

She rushed me on dressing up because she already can't wait to see her Prince Charming again.

After two hours of travel from my house to BigHit, we already arrived there kinda tired and haggard because of too much traffic on the streets.

We reached the floor where the boys' practice room is and Seoyoung entered after three knocks.

There, we saw the boys in the middle of practice, so we just simply walked on the corner of the room so we won't disturb the guys practicing.

We silently just sat on the corner and watch the boys continue conquering the world. Just kidding.

"Hey babe! I miss you." Jimin oppa went over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Annyeong oppa. I missed you, too. A lot."

"Aish~" I stood up and left those two alone. I can't bear to see them being lovey-dovey in front of me so I went to where my weirdo of a boyfriend is.

He's on the other corner of the room, drinking water, his back facing me.

I quietly walked near him and surprised him with a back hug.

I thought that I'll surprise him with my actions, but I thought wrong. He just continued drinking and ignored my presence.

I shrugged off his actions and rested my head on his back. "Hey, Tae."

Jin oppa ordered chicken for us all, his treat.

Wooo~ someone's generous today.

While eating, it can't be ignored that we won't be as noisy as we always are. Jokes are being thrown here and there by Jimin oppa and Hoseok oppa, of course. Sometimes, Jungkook joins them.

But something feels weird today.

Taehyung isn't one of them.

He just occasionally smiles then went back at eating. I feel like there's something wrong with him today.

I grabbed his hand, squeezing it a little to make him look at me. "You okay?"

He just nodded and shrugged my hand away from his.

That's weird

Hours have passed and Taehyung still acts the same as earlier. I know for sure that something's bothering him. I've been asking him what's wrong for a lot of times now but he always just telling me that there aren't or sometimes, completely ignored my question.

I gave up asking him so I quietly sat on the corner and roamed my eyes around the room, memorizing every detail in it.

"Here" my thoughts were interrupted when I heard his voice.

I looked up and saw him handing me something.

My notebook.

I must've forgot it when we last went here. I immediately get it from him and smiled. "Thanks."

He didn't smile back and left me afterwards.

That's it. There's definitely something wrong with him. And I can't bear being ignored anymore.

I saw him went out of the room so I stood up and followed him.

He entered the men's room so I waited for him outside.

When he went out, he stopped in his tracks when he saw me there, standing. But after a few seconds, he continued walking and walked passed me.

I grabbed his wrist, making him stopped walking. "Tae, can we talk?"

He shrugged me off again and then started walking.

But I grabbed him again. "Kim Taehyung, why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?"

I waited for his response and after few seconds, he finally spoke. "Nothing. Just go back to your man."

°□°

"W-what?! My man? But you are my man."

He forcefully took my hand away from his wrist then turned around to face me. "Don't bullshit me, Jimae. I know now everything."

"Know what?"

He chuckled in an evil manner. "Don't act dumb to me. I know now that you're seeing someone when I'm not around. How long are you planning on hiding it from me, huh?"

"Taehyung... I don't know what you're talking about."

"After everything I've done for you. Me and Jimin even argued with our manager just to allow us to be in with you and Seoyoung and that's how you're going to repay me?! Cheating on me?!" He shook his head. "I can't believe it, Jimae. I really can't."

"Taehyung.. I really don't know what you're talking about." I said, tears are threatening to fall from all the words he just spitted out.

"Will these make you remember?" He grabbed something inside his pocket.

He placed it infront of my face so I can see it clearer.

My eyes widen as soon as I realized what those are.

It's the letters.

"W-where did you get those?"

"In your notebook. They fell from it." He simply answered. "Now, you remember?"

"B-but these are from you."

"WHAT?! Do you think I'll be acting like this if they were, huh?"

"..."

"Ran out of alibis there, didn't you?"

"Taehyung, I swear, I'm not doing any alibis. I really thought these are from you so I keep it!"

"Save it. I don't have time hearing any more alibis from you. The guys are already waiting for me." He turned around and walked, left me there standing.

I still can't believe that after these times, I'm keeping something that was from a stranger. And I also can't believe that he didn't believe me.