CHAPTER 14 -WAY BACK HOME

We spent too much time at the beach that we didn't know that we've been there the whole day.

"Let's have dinner now then we'll head back to the house." Jin oppa commanded.

After dinner, we changed into our casual outfits then rode a bus back to the house.

We arrived at the house exhausted and sleepy.

"We better go pack our things. We'll be going back to Seoul in fifteen."

"But hyung~ can we go back tomorrow morning? I'm too tired." Hoseok oppa whined at Jin oppa.

"Ani. Manager hyung is expecting us tonight. Plus, we only said one week so we better keep that promise if we want this to happen again." He explained.

"Arasseo. Arasseo."

------

"Everybody ready?" Jin oppa asked as we gathered in the living room. Everybody nodded.

"Ok. Gaja!"

We entered our car and everybody started settling on the seats. Of course, Jin oppa's at the driver's seat and Namjoon oppa's at the shotgun.

"Alright. The ride's kinda long so you all go have some sleep. I'll just wake you up when we arrive." He announced.

I feel bad for him though. I know that he's as tired as the others but he knows he can't rest because he's the one driving.

"Oppa. Gwaenchana?" I whispered since I'm just sitting behind him.

"I'm fine, Jimae. Wae?"

"Nothing. You know... you can pull over somewhere if you feel sleepy."

"Nah.. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Go sleep now."

"Nope. I'll stay awake with you. In case you feel sleepy, I'll be here to keep you awake."

He chuckled. "Such a cutie. Well, if you insist."

"I can switch places with Namjoon oppa so he can sleep better."

"You really are serious, huh?" I nodded.

"Okay. Wait." He pulled over at the sidewalk and slowly wake Namjoon oppa up to switch places with me. He gladly obeyed and now I'm at the shotgun while he sits beside Taehyung oppa.

---------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up from a small talk coming inside the car. I opened my eyes and saw Jimae talking with Jin hyung.

Wait a minute! Isn't she sitting beside me? How'd she get there?

I looked beside me and saw Namjoon hyung beside me, sleeping.

So they switched places

I decided to shrug it off and fall back asleep.

But I can't.

So I decided to listen to their conversation.

At first, it was all random. From their favorites to their dislikes. Sleep was slowly taking over me so I let it be but I suddenly become fully awake with Jin hyung's question.

"Do you like someone right now?"

I anticipated for her answer. I think Jin hyung is too. But, why would he ask that kind of question?

Could it be?

Nah~