CHAPTER 17 - OMO!!!

We arrived at the restaurant I never knew existed. The waitress lead us to a private area of the resto. I think these guys frequently go here.

We settled on our seats then we order our meals.

I'm sitting between Jin oppa and Hoseok oppa. Don't ask where Seoyoung is. You already know where.

"So.... wassup? How's life?" Namjoon oppa asked me.

"Uhmmm. Still the same. School's so tiring. Alot of school works."

"I know how it feels noona. At least you're not practicing after school."

"Aww~ I bet you're too tired everyday. My Kookie's so tired." I teased him.

"I'm not a kid noona. Don't treat me like that."

"Whatever."

Our orders arrived and we dig in. Silence filled the room because no one wants to talk but just eat. For the record, they all are delicious.

"Try this. It's my favorite." Jin oppa scooped something on his spoon and placed it infront of my face, feeding me. I gladly opened my mouth and welcomed the food he offered. He smiled at me while shoving it inside my mouth.

"Hmmm...." that's all I managed to say.

"Told you it's delicious."

"Ya! Are you a thing now? Why you act so sweet?" Seoyoung asked.

"Ani." I quickly responded.

"Al...right...." she teased.

"Yeah! They're not a thing. Because noona is only mine." Jungkook butted in.

"In your dreams, maknae." Taehyung oppa and Jin oppa contradicted.

My gawd!! What's happening with this three?

"How 'bout you? What's between you and Jimin oppa?" I asked back, reverting the attention to her.

She looked down on the ground. "Uhhm..."

"We're together now." Jimin oppa butted in and put his arm around her. Her eyes widen in shock and looked at him, like she's trying to tell him something.

He looked back at her. "What?! They'll know it anyway so why not tell them sooner, right?"

"You serious?! Yah! Lee Seoyoung, barabwa." I asked her. She slowly looked up and looked at me before nodding.

"Yah! Park Jimin! How dare you not tell us?" Yoongi oppa asked him.

"I already did, so no need for whining now, Mr. Grumpy."

"Just remember to be always careful, ara? We won't interrupt you two as long as you're both responsible and careful. You are not a typical couple. You're an idol, Jimin and she's not. You know the consequences with it." Jin oppa reminded him like a mother.

"Arasseo. I know what I'm doing hyung. I won't let anything bad happen to my Youngie." he answered with a very cute eyesmile.

"You should be. Or I'll knock you off to your senses until you do." Yoongi oppa butted in again.

"Yah! Hyung! Why are you reacting like that?! Do you perhaps like Seoyoung?"

"Shut up, horsie. No one's asking your opinion." He backfire.

"Ooh~ I can feel the tension." Jungkook snapped.

"Ya! Maknae! Just focus on Jimae, not on this nonsense asking horse."

"Why so harsh on me, hyung?" Hoseok oppa whined like a baby.

"Ugh! Jung Hoseok. Can you be normal for a day?"