IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

I'm sorry, I'm a terrible person for leaving this book for so long. I started "Fix Me" when I was only 14 guys 😂 some of the content might make that extremely hard to believe but it's true. I was in a bad place I was unhappy in school, being bullied, and I was just extremely vulnerable and sad. This book was my way to express everything I had bottled up , without having to actually tell a person.
  I'm 16 now and today I took the time to read this book from start to finish and it honestly made me cry. My life has gotten so much better im no longer in middle school I'm a sophomore in high school about to be a junior and I'm still finding myself. I'm having boy problems, school stress and  still attempting to find myself, so the chapters to come should be extra juicy 😉.
  The main reason I stopped writing was because I was a shy introvert about to leave middle school and everything I knew from 1st to 8th grade. I knew I was going to have to make new friends, decisions would be harder to make than if Jesse or Jake is the better pick for Hannah Montanna, and I couldn't stay to myself anymore because I was lonely, insecure and broken. Some of the earlier chapters clearly express that. So, I became the friend in the group that's loud, wild, confident, courageous, and doesn't a fuck about what anyone has to say and it was the best thing I've ever done for myself.
  "Fix Me" was turning into my hiding place, so I stopped writing my feelings and started speaking them out loud. Now that I understand and have experienced Soooo much more I can come back to writing because it's something I love rather than something I used to hide away.

Once again, I'm SO SO SO SO SO SORRRYYYYY !!!!!