Over Again.

Chapter 26.

"We'll be waiting right here until your done. Everything is going to be fine, don't worry." Alana said attempting to comfort me.

Today is the big day. I'm going to be poked and prodded for an hour or so until doctors determine whether or not I'm stable enough to go to school later on today.

Did I mention it's 4:35 am? Yeah, what a great fucking way to start my morning. I feel like shit, probably look like it too. But so do Alana and Presley so that helps my confidence just a little bit.

I wish they would of just listened to me and stayed home, they need all the sleep they can get. High School is draining.

"At least get some breakfast or something I feel bad, you guys shouldn't feel obligated to do anything for me."

"Shut up Ella." they said in unison.

Well ok then.

We sat in silence waiting for them to call my name so I could get this stupid thing done and over with. I sat with my legs crossed over Presley's lap, his hands trailed up and down my thighs and calfs making my stomach turn.

Across from us Alana is spread out over a couch with her eyes shut. Not tired though, right ? Shes so stubborn sometimes. As I watched her sleep I couldn't help but to feel a little sad. Apart from talk about the hospital or hospital related events we never spend time together anymore. I need to change that. ,

Presley's hands are creeping further and further up my thighs and it's making me squirm. I slapped at his hands. He pushed my legs off his lap and stood up stretching his hand out to me.

"Where are we-"

"Shhh!" My mouth shut closed. He stood still for a moment, tense, I peeked past him to see if I had woken Alana up. Thankfully I didn't, she was still fast asleep.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him towards the bathroom. This bathroom was one of those 'one person at a time' kind of restrooms and as we got closer to it I could see the little sign that was red and said Occupied.

"Dammit." he mumbled. He looked between me and the occupied sign on the door a few times. I just raised my eyebrows waiting for him to do something.

He pulled me along with him further down the hallway until we reached a dead end and his lips came crashing onto mine. I stumbled back a little bit almost losing my balance but Presley grabbed my ass holding me still. I felt him smirk against my lips when I squeaked in shock.

I gripped his shoulders and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He caught me with ease and pinned my body against the wall behind me. He kissed me with so much desire and need I almost passed out from the passion. Our tongues fought to be dominant but in the end I let him win because I wanted him to. His teeth sunk into my bottom lip making me wince in pleasure and pain, Goosebumps erupted all over his arms when a moan slipped from my lips.

Breathing heavily he broke from the kiss and looked me in my eyes, I know he wants to say something, why won't he just spit it out ?

Instead of speaking he planted a few short kisses to my lips, probably hoping his kisses would fill in the blank spaces where his words should be.

"Just say it." my voice came out hoarse and unsure.

Presley rested his head in the crook of my neck and hugged me tightly, I wrapped one arm around his neck and ran my free hand through his hair.

"If they keep you .. what am I going to do? I can't be away from you for that long ever again, I need you."

"I need you more, I always have. We just can't think so negative, my life has been full of negatively for too long. Im going to go in there and everything is going to be fine, ok?"