Frustration.

Sexual Content.

Chapter 9.

Wake up, take anti depressants, go to school, come home, sleep. Since the 'accident' my life has been uneventful. I do the same shit, follow the same cycle. If anything i've just gotten more depressed. My every move is watched it's killing me. I'm only allowed to go out if Alana is with me. No one has said that directly to me but it can't just be pure coincidence that every time I want to stop foot out the house Alana wants to tag along.

"So can you tell us the formula Ella?" Mr. Stonic asked. My eyes widened,

Why do teaches do that? He clearly knows I wasn't listening to a damn word he said.

"It's seven." some random kid sitting next to me whispered in my ear.

"Seven? " I shouted out. The class erupted into a fit of laughter, my cheeks reddened with embarrassment.

"My dear, Seven is not a formula. If you were paying attention you would know this. Focus in my class Ms. LaNorè, don't let this happen again." Mr. Stonic said sternly.

"Yes sir." I turned to my left and glared at the asshole that gave me the wrong answer. He smirked at me.

"Sorry gorgeous, but I saw a chance and took it. Don't be mad." he pouted and placed his hand on my upper thigh.

Grinding my teeth together I smiled sadistically at him. His smile faltered a little. I placed my hand on his thigh and rubbed up and down. He took in a sharp breath, making my smile widened. I looked him in his eyes then moved my gaze to his lips. He visibly quivered.

Guys are too easy.

"Listen to me. Are you listening?" I whispered seductively my lips grazing his ear. He nodded like a bobble head.

"I don't like self absorbed, cocky shitface losers like you. And to be honest your fucking with the wrong girl. I'm tired, moody, and basically done with fucking life. So be very, very careful." With each word my grip on his thigh tightened to the point where my nails were digging into his leg. He shot out of his seat, actually looked frightened. What a pussy.

"Mason is there a problem? If there is it better be a good one." Mr. Stonic raised his eyebrows in a challenging way.

Mason struggled with forming words and I couldn't help but to laugh. Mr. Stonic sighed aggravated,

"I'll see you in detention Mason. Have a seat." Mason dragged his seat as far as he possible could away from me.

For the rest of the class he refused to look at me, it was rather amusing. After the bell rang I sluggishly made my way out of the classroom, Gym is next and I'm not looking forward to seeing Presley.

I dragged myself into the locker rooms and slowly changed into my shorts and tank top. The other girls finished changing way before me and are just talking to their friends or applying more makeup.

Who puts on makeup before gym? Do they not sweat? Teach me your ways.

I tied my hair back into a pony tail and slammed my locker shut when I heard coach blow the whistle.

When I walked into the gym I immediately spotted Presley and I felt stomach turn. Some girl was wrapped around his arm while he laughed and joked with his friends. I turned my gaze away from him, but the betrayed feeling in my stomach didn't go away.

"Partner up for group stretches. It's Wednesday so everybody knows what that means, Basketball today." A few girls groaned in protest but I just rolled my eyes. Mr. Crawford blew his whistle again.