Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:
"One Year and Four Months."

As the sun beamed light in through my bedroom window, flooding almost every inch of the room in a bright light; I peeled open my heavy eyelids. A lazy smiled slowly spreading over my tired features as my brown eyes are greeted with a pair of bright baby blue ones. His blonde hair a disheveled mop on top of his head, sticking out in all directions, and his lips holding a gentle smile that I know only mirrors my own.

"Good morning gorgeous." He grins as I shamelessly admire his beauty, my heart pounding away in my chest as he props himself up on his elbow and leans down to kiss my forehead.

"Good morning. Do you work today?" The last sentence falls from my mouth in a sad whisper while he sits up and makes his way from our bed. His toned body dressed in nothing but a pair of green plaid boxers that showed off his amazing butt. An I admit, I had to bite down on my bottom lip to keep from telling him so.

"You'd think after being together for so long you'd stop eye raping me in the mornings." His chuckle is contagious, and the gentle sound of him laughing immediately starts me giggling too. "I don't work today though sweetheart, I think you're forgetting it's Sunday."

"It's Sunday already?"

"Indeed it is princess. And you know what that means?" He tosses me a smirk over his shoulder before pulling a black t shirt over his upper body and walking towards the closet, me following closely behind him before he halts an I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Nope." Pressing my lips close to his ear the way I know he likes, I gently nibble the bottom of it. He releases a low growl as I stop before her turns around, pulling me tightly to his chest. "What?" I smirk.

"You know what you're doing, don't play innocent with me."

"No I don't. Why don't you tell me?"

"You're turning me on." Lowering his lips to my neck he gives me a soft kiss before pulling away completely and turning his attention back to our closet. "An unless you finally feel like you're ready for sex; I'd suggest you stop while I can still control my wolf."

I can feel my cheeks flooding with color as the word 'sex'. I admit for some, considering that Ryan an I had been together nearly two full years now and had been living together, sleeping in the same bed, for over a year it may seem a bit odd that we haven't taken that step yet. But considering everything I'd been through, and that the only sexual encounter that I'd ever had was being raped by my mate, it was understandable. But I still admired how respectful Ryan was about it; he never pushed me.

"Alright fine." I sighed before pushing past him and grabbing a pair of shorts, quickly slipping them over my legs before turning to watch him slip into a pair of jeans. "I'm gonna go check on the baby. Meet me in the kitchen when you're done okay?"

"I could get him you know."

"But I still have to make breakfast."

"Could do that too."

"Sweet offer." I smirk slightly before pressing a kiss to his cheek and heading for the door. "But, It's your day off an I can handle this. You just go get ready okay?"

Walking across the hall, I grin as I enter the baby blue room room. My smile only growing in size as I look oven to the wooden oak crib set off in the corner at Aiden. Standing up in his crib, he giggles and bounces when he sees me; his tiny hands reaching out for me almost on instinct.

"Hey baby boy, good morning!" I smile picking him up and giving each of his cheeks a kiss. "Did you sleep good? You hungry?"

"I hungry mama." Aiden smiles, one of his hands gently tugging my hair as we make our way to the kitchen. Plopping Aiden down into his high hair at the table, I instantly turn to the stove, grabbing a pan as I start the process of making pancakes.