Chapter 25: A Dinner To Remember

*Sorry guys and girls, but this is soo not edited. But I might edit it a little later, not much needs to be changed though.*

"No way, you're fucking shitting me right? I mean, you're completely lying." Cassidy gasped, her blue eyes bulging in their sockets as she readjusted the bags on her arms. I shook my head 'no' and shrugged while examining more dresses on the racket, a grey cotton one with long sleeves instantly attracting my attention as I picked it up. "Oh my fucking Moon Goddess, you're playing me!"

"Cassidy I'm serious. Every since Ryan disappeared, I've been getting closer and closer to Eric. It's like the bond has kicked into overdrive or something." I explained before heading towards the dressing room. I raced my fingers through my hair before shooting a glance at Cassidy over my shoulder, her face still stunned. The thing is, my feelings for Eric had come at a very unexpected time. I'd just lost my fiance, I'd just moved out on my own, everyone was starting to see me as depressed, and I hadn't really been contacting anyone for weeks. Even though Eric was my mate, I could see why Cassidy was so surprised. "But I think he might still be having sex with Ariel..."

"Frosty? But I thought she made him feel cold or numb or something like that?" Cassidy frowned as I walked into the dressing room with her, not minding because she was my best friend, and closed the door. I shrugged before pulling off my shirt and jeans, gently taking the dress from her. The dress fit snugly at the top dropping down into a high v neck, flaring into soft vertical waves and stopping mid-thigh. The sleeves were long and fitted all the way until my wrist, the shoulders left open by perfectly circled holes placed onto them. "You look gorgeous in that dress!!"

"Thank you." I smiled before slipping it off and back onto the hanger, ready to buy it. After buying the dress we exited the store and quickly began to make our way to the next one. "And yeah, he said all of that but I kind of... Have my doubts. I kind of, maybe saw... A text in his phone that seemed like they still had something, ya know, going on."

"Please tell me you didn't go through the mans phone. That's such an invasion of privacy Ada!" Cassidy scolded as we walked into the shoe store, her in search of pumps to go with her pink one shoulder loose belted knee length dress. Me in search for any shoes that would go with my grey dress and black knee highs. "I mean, I get it you're completely jealous and all... But you really had no right. You guys aren't together. As a matter of fact, from what I've heard, you haven't even told him how you're starting to feel about him."

"I know, I know! But it was right there and I couldn't help it, my wolf was... I just..." I frowned knitting my eyebrows together as Cassidy picked up a pair of black heels with a pink studded heel. I gave a sharp nod of approval before dropping my head in embarrassment. "I just felt as if I had the right to know if anyone was in his life. Then I read that stupid message and it was all like 'Had fun last night, really missed our little... sleepover. Thinking about you and can't wait for later.' Blah, blah, blah!!"

"Later? Wait, so he made plans with her for after he spent the day with you and Aiden? What did he say when you confronted him on it?" Cass asked before trying the heels on and smirking with satisfaction. I picked up a pair of round toed wedges with laces strapping them up, soft to the touch. "You didn't tell him that you knew did you?"

"No... I couldn't! Then later that night when he was leaving I... I tried to trick him into staying but he kept saying he had plans and maybe another time." I sighed raking my fingers through my hair once more. "I don't know what I'm suppose to do."

"Well for starters you're going to tell him. He has a right to know that you know, plus it'll put all this shit to rest." She smiled lightly before we walked up to the check out counter and paid for our shoes. After paying we slowly began to make our way out of the mall, me and her both silent for a while.