Chapter 15: A Deal Made

So I'm going to tell you now this isn't really "edited" exactly. But hopefully you guys will be extrememly satisified to the point you don't care about my crappy grammar :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric Moon's Point Of View:

I shot up in my bed, heat overcoming my entire body land eaving me painfully breathless. My head spun quickly, brain pounding inside my skull as my hands fumbled my nightstand in search for aspirin. For relief. I quickly swallowed down 4 pills without bothering to grab any water as I slowly pulled myself from bed. My insides feeling on fire as I grabbed the edge of my dresser, breaking it off, unable to control my strength. I took a deep breath, desperately trying to figure out what was happening as my room began to spin. I growled in pain before my body fell limply to the floor, my head impacting with the wood.

"Get up." My wolf demanded as I struggled to push myself to my feet, the pain shooting through my joints rapidly. I checked the clock, instantly wonder why I'd awoken at 2 am in so much pain. "You have to go now or it'll be too late."

"To late for what?" I growled confused as I took in another deep breath wishing the aspirin would do it's damn job already. "What the hall is going on?"

"Get dressed." My wolf barked not giving me any explanation. I groaned as I slowly made my way to my closet, pulling on a black polo with a white collar before shaking in pain and almost falling to the floor again. "HURRY UP!"

"I'm trying, just me a fucking second!" I barked back pulling on a pair of dark washed skinny legs, suddenly feeling weak and dizzy. I quickly pulled on my black Nike's and headed downstairs, making it halfway before stumbling down the rest loudly.

"Eric?" I could hear my mother's voice filling the room, sounding concerned. "You okay?"

"Just go!" My wolf growled. Without responding to my mom's concerns, I burst out the door and into the pitch black night. I climbed into my car, quickly backing out into the street as I clenched my stomach with one hand and drove with the other. "Go to Adalaid's house. Drive faster."

"Why? She doesn't want to see me..." I stated gasping for air as my eyes blurred making me worry I'd crash. I pressed the gas harder as the pain increased, spreading throughout my body and pulsing through my veins. "She rejected me."

"JUST DO IT!" My wolf demanded and I pressed the gas harder. I pulled into Adalaid's driveway and through myself out of the car, stumbling to the ground before making more then 4 steps towards her front door. "Go through the basement, it's at the back. Break the lock."

I didn't bother to ask question this time, and before I could even think twice about it a loud shriek pierced the air causing my ears to burn. I quickly made my way to the basement door, agitated breaking the 3 padlocks before going in, my heart stopping as I watched the sight before me. Adalaid was trembling on her hands and knees, blood spurting from her mouth into a puddle on the floor, and multiple bruises cover her body. She was in nothing other then short gym shorts and a tank top, her hair a dishevelled mess on top of her head. It didn't take long for her strength to fail her, leaving her lying in a puddle of her own bloody vomited mixture. I snapped back into reality, racing to her as I ignored my own pain.

"Adalaid!" I shouted, receiving a loud noise in response as I kneeled down next to her. "Adster..."

"Go away! Get out!" She shouted, her voice so weak it was more of a whisper. She slowly held herself up by one arm, her shirt now wet as she used her other hand to push me away from her. I refused to budge. "I did this."

"What did you do?" I asked confused at everything that was happening. It was obvious it had something to do with the bond if she was hurting to but what could she have done? She didn't respond, she instead stood shakily, making her way to a chair before collapsing in it. "What did you do?"