1 - VIXX when you first meet each other

Here it is guys! Hope you'll like it :) LOOK AT THOSE SIX CUTIES! OMG MY BABY BOYS /le cries  the Han River/

- - - - - -

N: Hi I'm N, leader of Vixx. Hope we'll be friends. *offers you a bottle of his banana milk*

You: Yes we will. But I know that you love this milk, why are you giving it to me oppa?

N: Don't worry kid. You'll replace it by 18274 bottles soon.

You: Yeah sure -_-

You: Annyeonghaseyo oppa!

Leo: *smiles at you*

You: *faints*

Leo: *tries to wake you up*

Ravi: Hey girl you're swag. Can we be friends?

You: OMG of course oppa I love to! *hugs Ravi*

Ravi: Yow, easy girl.

You: Ohh, I' m sorry oppa. *pouts*

Ravi: Good, swag.

Ken: *singing his 'Ottokaji'*

You: Hello oppa! It's so nice to meet you *smiles*

Ken: Hello too, kid. It seems that you're friendly. Can we be friends?

You: Yes yes yes! *jumps*

*sings 'Ottokaji' together*

You: Hi Hongbin oppa! Can we take a selca?

Hongbin: Oh, sure *takes 7203937 pictures*

You: Yay thank you oppa!

Hongbin: It looks like you're good in photography too. Now we're friends. *smiles*

You: O.O It's fast

You: OMO Hyuk oppa I don't expect you're this cute in personal *fangirls*

Hyuk: Says the one who is cute too...

You: Thank you cute piece of BABY *runs*

Hyuk: I'm not a baby, kid. I'M A MAN!!! *runs after you*

- - - - - -

A/N

So what do you think guys? Is it that boring? Oh wait, if ever you read ones like this, it is just a great coincidence. I'm trying my best for all of you. Please kindly vote and continue supporting. ILY all :)

And, my updates on the first few chapters are bad. But the other chapters are getting good guys so don't stop on supporting okay? Kamsa~

vixx randomness जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें