50 - #BookTwoIsReal

Ayo babies! Guess who misses you a lot...

P.s. I have a note at the end. Pls read huhu my efforts are real!

P.p.s. unedited chapter. Hope you'll bear with the errors.

⭐⭐⭐

The van parked in a familiar park at the busy city of Seoul. Six tall guys hopped out as they wear the brightest smile like the stars of the night. The winter breeze can somehow feel in the air but sweats are forming in their faces.

They waited for a long time for this moment to happen again. The six guys are filled with total excitement as they waited for the most important blessing they thought they would loss.

But she is finally back.

A girl is running carrying bags of gifts that were wrapped with love. "I am late!" she shouted in her head.

As she reached the park that she is heading, her tiredness was replaced with glee.

From afar, she watched the six guys that are happily chatting with each other.

I really missed them.

Little by little, she walks toward the guys and greeted them.

"Oppas!" She shouted.

"Yaaaaah! Welcome back!" The six guys run towards her and enveloped her to a bone-crashing hug.

The girl smiled at the moment, for she waits too long for this moment to happen again.

Finally.

After the long wait. After taking all the courage back. After composing myself again. After the stealed glances of them being happy. After secretly smiling from our memories together. After the wrong thought that I won't have time with them again.

Now we're here again.

"How'd you been?" A dark-skinned guy asked her.

They are currently having their picnic at the park, enjoying their reunion.

"I was fine but I can do better with you, guys." The girl replied while wearing a smile on her face.

"We missed you so much." The tallest guy said.

"I missed you more!" May sound cliche but that was what she really felt.

"Don't leave us again..." A guy with a pointed nose said while eating burgers.

"Ne oppa~ Anyways, I brought you guys gifts!" The girl gladly says. She brings out her gifts to the boys and handed them theirs one by one. The boys accepted it happily from the girl.

It is a piece of pastel blue-colored paper that is folded into two.

Ken opened his then he froze after reading. He also dropped the burger that he was eating at the ground that made Ravi laugh. But he stopped when he read the letter that was given to him.

"What?!" N asked after reading his letter.

Leo's expression changed to shock from stoned as he smirked.

What a hottie.

Hongbin just recovered from the shock N gave to him earlier but it was now his turn.

"Seriously?!" He shouted but the girl only laughed.

"Is shouting needed with opening letters with oldies?" Hyuk asked that earned violent reactions from his hyungs.

Hyuk was the last one to open his letter and without any words, he read what is written in the letter that was same with the others.

The boys looked at each other after. "What is written in yours?" N asked the others.

"Uhm, what is yours first?" Hongbin replied.

"Let us know what is written in Ken's first." Hyuk suggested.

"You kid made Kenjumma angry! Have some respect." Ken jokingly said.

"Why don't you guys read your letters in chorus?" The girl suggested.

"Ken is too dumb to think of that!" Hyuk said that made Ken chase him.

"Yah kids behave!" N shouted at the two who is running around. The two seated and catched their breathes. When everything's normal again, they continue the topic.

"Okay let's resume." Ravi said.

"In my count of three, you guys can read your letters, okay?" The girl stated.

"Ne!" The six guys answered.

"Hana..."

"Dul..."

"Set!"

"I am having a date with you, oppa~♡"

Shookt VIXX everyone!

⭐⭐⭐

A/N:

It's me. I REALLY DO MISS YOU ALL! Like so much. After like, 4-5 months of being in a hiatus, I am now here again! Well who cares? LOL.

Btw! Thank you sooooooooooo much for the supports and love! You don't know how much you made my heart warm by a single vote and/or comments. What makes me more happy is when you added VIXX Randomness in your reading lists. Omg guys, I feel so appreciated and all the efforts are worth it!

ㅠㅠ

Please stay with me in the new journey!

I LOVE YOU ALL.

XOXO