8 - Appa: It's bedtime

Hi everyone! So here is the update and please vote, thanks~

Look at my Ravi omfg he's so fine /cries with feels/

- - - - - -

N: Hey princess, go here and drink this.
*gives you one bottle of banana milk*

You: Thanks dad, but it is the only bottle left. How about you? I know that's your favorite since then.

N: Listen, I'm fine okay? I'm giving this to you because it can help you to grow taller so that your friends won't tease you.

You: Dad, it doesn't help us to grow taller. Deal with it.

N: Just listen to me alright? I'm your dad so I know what's best for you.

You: Alright dad, if you say so...

Leo: Good night darling. Daddy Leo loves you more than my cats.      

*kissed your forehead*

You: Thank you dad, I love you too. But please stop wearing your poker face. It makes you looks emo.

Leo: Just hide in 5 seconds or else you won't sleep here tonight.

You: I'm just joking daddy! Sleep now too, good night~

Leo: Aish, okay I'll forgive you this time. Sweet dreams darling.

Ravi: Hey kid stop rapping, let us sleep now.

You: But dad, it is swag.

Ravi: I know baby, but your mom is already sleeping. You might bother her.

You: Ugh, alright dad. Our sleeping is swag too anyway.

Ravi: That's why I love you baby. Good night now. *hugs you*

You: Good night too daddy~

You: Wow dad, seriously? Is this you? Wow!

Ken: Yes sweety, and those are your 5 ajussis.

You: You're a group! Dad, your voice is daebak, but your dance is...

Ken: Okay I know. Now go to sleep. I'll let you watch all of my other videos tomorrow. Good night sweety~

You: But I want to watch it all now dad. But since you said, so good night too daddy.
*hugs Ken*

Ken: Good girl. Good night too~

You: Daddy, you're so handsome back then.

Hongbin: Is daddy not handsome now huh?

You: Daddy, you're always handsome alright? But I swear, if I was born back then, I'll definitely marry you.

Hongbin: Hahaha, maybe you're just tired. Sleep now, good night my beautiful daughter~

You: Dad I'm saying the truth...

Hongbin: Listen, you don't have to marry me understand? You're so lucky 'cause you are Lee Hongbin's daughter. Sleep now, you have school tomorrow.

You: Yeah right dad, I'm so lucky to have you as my father. Good night too, saranghaeyo~

You: Daddy, can I ask you something?

Hyuk: Yes sure baby.

You: Umm dad, why do my 5 ajussis call you their baby? You're a man right?

Hyuk: Baby, yes. Just don't mind those 5 guys and just sleep, it's getting late now.

You: Whatever they call you, you're always be the best man in my life. Good night daddy~

Hyuk: Thank you baby. You make feel daddy so special. Good night too, saranghae~ *goes out of your room with a big smile*

- - - - - -

A/N

So who do you think is the best dad in VIXX? Anyways, thank you for those who are reading this. Kindly vote and comment too. I want to know who's reading this book. Hope you'll stick with me 'till the end. Thanks~