27 - Imagine 3.0 (Part 2)

"Thank you so much Starlights for being with us in the whole journey. Thank you for all your sacrifices and love that you gave us. Your endless support gave us motivation and true determination to bring you great performances on every stage. To bring you our voice that reminds you that we're on your side on every song and to bring you our true and endless love by every videos we made just for you. Don't forget our story in the past few years. On how we started as a small group on 2012 and how we came up here now. You don't know how happy we are when we won and when our songs and MVs ranks high on music charts. You are all amazing. We are so proud of having you all as our fans. Starlights, you truly deserve our final bow." VIXX bowed in their final stage crying. They hugged each other with so much love.

Your son forced you to watch VIXX because he is truly a solid Starlight.

"We are V. V I X X, VIXX imnida! Thank you Starlights, we'll not forget you~" N said and gave the whole arena his flying kiss. Even all the members did that too. This is their last chance and last time to do it. You admit to yourself that you will miss those six guys too.

The whole arena gave VIXX an applause which made VIXX cry.

Your son goes to the final fan meeting of VIXX while you wait him outside.

'Crazy fanboy.'

You stated on your mind while seating at the bench outside. It is winter and you can feel the cold breeze passing you.

"Excuse me, can I have a seat?" A guy asked you and you nodded as a sign of yes. He sat beside you.

"How's life now?" He asked you looking to the horizon.

"It's better without you." You coldly said and move a little bit away from him.

"I know that you're still mad at me for what I have done." He said and paused then he looked at you. "I am so sorry." He continued.

"My son is waiting for your sign inside. Why do you go out here? Your fans are waiting so you better go back." You said and stand up but he grabs your hand that makes you seat again.

"Our son is in good hands, don't worry." Ravi stated and hold your hands tighter.

"What do you want Ravi?!" You asked him getting your hand back from him.

"You." He sincerely stated.

"I have no time for you Ravi. Just give my son your fckng sign so we can go." You said and stand up again. But this time, Ravi hugged you from the back to stop you.

"Please Y/N. Give me a second chance. Give me time to explain the whole things I've done." Ravi said and he placed his head on your right shoulder. You can now feel his warm breathing.