NOTES FROM YIE ♡ pls read

[ Since we started the book two, I have a new set of reminders for all of you. Thank you! ]

Hello everyone, Yie here! First of all, I wanna say thank you by choosing my book to read despite of many other books there. I hope you'll stick with me until the end through hardships. No one's giving up, okay?

Things to know:

1. This book is just a FANFICTION meaning all things that written are made by my imagination except from some names and places. Same happenings from a person's life, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

2. The plot is originally made by ME so please, don't dare to copy my works for your eyebrows' sake. You don't want me to creep on your bed at night and shove your eyebrows, do you? Plus, plagiarism is a crime. I am certain you already know that.

3. I love supports so much! But, I am not forcing you to vote and comment or follow me yet it will make me so happy if you do it with a whole heart.

4. I'd love to be friends with all of you. So don't hesitate to send me comments ㅡ can be rude or no as long as you make sure that your eyebrows are hidden at night. ;)

5. I am writing while having school so I really hope that you'll understand if I don't update fastly.

6. English is not my native language so I reallyyyyyy hope that you will understand if there will be grammar errors.

I think that's all! All we have to remember is to understand each other so we can all read happily and peacefully.

Loving from the bottom of my heart,

YieYie ;) XOXO

PLUG!

ANY EXO-L READERS HERE?

YOU WOULD LOVE TO READ MY NEW CHANBAEK FANFICTION! JUST CHECK OUT MY EXO!SHIP SERIES READING LIST TO FIND IT OUT.

THAT'S ALL, LOVE LOTS!