10 - Imagine 1.0

Hi everyone! This is my first Imagine that I've made. Hope you like it and enjoy reading. Vote and comment too. :) What do you think for VIXX's Dynamite?

- - - - - - 

          You're still standing at your known meeting place, your favorite park. You looked at your watch to check the time and suddenly you sighed.

          "He's almost an hour delayed. It's getting dark now." You muttered while looking around. Finding the presence of your soon to be husband.

          You decided to go to the nearby coffee shop, thinking that he's there waiting for you. But when you go inside to ensure that he's there, he's not around. You ordered a cup of coffee and sited where you can see him easily when he arrives. But after an hour, your fiancé did not come.

          You paid for the coffee and go outside. Your two eyes looked for at least the shadow of your fiancé but you failed. You texted and called him for the hundred thousandth time but he did not answer, no response.

         Come on Hakyeon, answer my calls please. You make me so worried." You mumbled as an old man bumped to you.

          "Mianhe"

          "Jeosonghamnida"

          You both said in choir as you helped the old man to stand. He suddenly looked to your palm then his eyes widened.

          "Young lady, someone that is very special person to your life will live you. This is not a good sign; you better get yourself ready to the things that may happen. Because in bad lu---"

          "N-n-no, don't say that. It's not true; h-h-he won't leave me. I need to go, jeosonghamnda." You said and bowed to him. Your body is now filled with nervousness, but as the same time, you tried to calm yourself and think that the old man is just out of his mind. Because Hakyeon loves you so much, there are no reasons for him to leave you.

          You decided to go to your fiancé's house. When you arrived, you nervously knocked three times but no one opened the door. So you only opened it yourself.

          "Hakyeon jagi, I-I-I am here, are you here? Where are you?" You asked as your body is a little bit shaking.

          "Jagi... Y/N, I'm so sorry if don't come to our supposed to be date. I just don't want you to feel worried and sad. Just take care of yourself, find your own happiness, and don't waste your life because of me." After Hakyeon says that, your phones immediately rings so you answered it and walk a little bit away for him.

          "Is it Mr. Cha Hakyeon's fiancé? Mr. Cha was caught in an accident. Sorry but we didn't make it. Just go to the (Hospital name) Hospital, thank you." The boy in other line said.

          "But... He just..." You said to yourself and immediately looked where Hakyeon was a while ago. He is still there, smiling, but now you can see a white and bright glow surrounding his body.

          "I love you jagi, always and don't forget that. I promise you that I'll watch you every day and I'll make sure that you're always safe. Don't think about me, I'm safe here. Instead find yourself a good man that won't leave your side fast. Thank you for making me feel special every day. See you again in the right time..." He said and he walks away then disappeared. Your tears flows from your eyes freely as you hold your chest because it seems that your heart wants to escape. You tried to call for his name but you can't. You fall to your knees as a familiar voice called your name.

          "Hey Y/N jagi, stop crying, wake up! Don't you remember that it's our wedding day tomorrow?" Hakyeon asked you wearing his worried face while sitting beside your bed.

          "Y-y-you're not dead?!" You asked him while touching his face to make sure that he is real.

          "Yes of course. And what kind of question is that?" He asked you as he wipes your tears with his two thumbs.

          "It's just a dream jagi, a bad dream." You told him and smiled.

    "Don't worry, whatever it is, it won't happen. Trust me jagi..." Hakyeon said then he hugs you. Yes, you thought, it will never happen. It's just a bad dream.

- - - - - -

A/N

So what do you think? I want to make it emotional but I don't know how. Btw, thank you for all your reads. Continue the support :) ILY all mwuah~