45 - Imagine 5.0

Watching their amazingly-concepted (is this even a word?) music videos, listening to their soothing songs, staring at their perfect faces and collecting their merchandise. All of these things are cannot be replaced with the memories of the past.

You walked slowly as you brushed your hand to the bench where this guy confessed his feelings for you.  Memories came back and you didn't realise that your tears are starting to fall down to your cheeks.

You sit at that bench as you wipe away your tears. You are here at your favorite park. Watching the children play happily and hearing the singing of the birds are not enough to ease the pain that you are feeling now.

"It's been four years, Hongbin. But still, these feelings for you were still stucked here in my freaking heart." You said as you put your hands on your face; crying.

"H-happy 4th a-anniversary m-my Beannie." You manage to said even you are still crying.

*4 years ago*

"H-how about the d-dreams that we build t-together? How a-about our memories B-beannie? Plea-"

"Sssh. Stop crying Y/N." Hongbin cut you off and hugged you tightly.

"You told me that you will fight for our relationship! I hate myself for forgetting these consequences for being in a relationship with you! For loving you!" You shouted still in Hongbin's hug. He just say nothing but just huged you tight and kissed your head.

"I'm sorry.  I am very sorry for not being a good boyfriend to you. I know that I wasted my time for not showing my love for you. I know that I am hurting you this time and I am really sorry for doing nothing but watching you suffer because of me." He said and your tears flow faster.

"Please... Don't leave me alone in our journey. Please Hongbin I beg you." You released from his hug and looked straight at his eyes.

"Please?" You asked.

"I want to spent the rest of my life with you. You know that, right? But this time...  This time is different. I promise you that I will come back.  Wait for me,  arasseo?" He asked and hold your hands. He waits for your answer; looking straight at you.

"A-arasseo?" He asked again and he stutter and his tears begin to fall as you looked down; avoiding his question.

He sighed. "I love you always Y/N. Don't forget our dreams. Don't forget the times that we are together. I will still be your sun at the morning. And if you are lonely at night... Don't look at the stars but look at the moon. I will be looking at the moon every night and I hope you're doing the same too." He said and you looked at him this time.

He smiles at you as he continues. "At least by that... We are looking at each other. I will really really miss you Y/N." Hongbin said and he kisses you at the last time.  He released and looked again at you. 

"I love y-"

"Mr.  Lee Hongbin we need to go now!" A staff of his company,  you guess, shouted calling for Hongbin cutting what you want to say.

"I love you and I will always be." He said and now he let go of your hands. He gave you his last sweet smile; showing his dimple, wiped his tears and walked away.

You watched him get inside of his van and go away.

You cried. You know all you can you is to cry.

"I love you too Lee Hongbin. I really have a great time for being your girlfriend. I hope you'll do great on your career..." You said in the air knowing he won't be able to listen to your voice again.

-

"Uhm... Excuse me?" A voice awaken you. Realising that you are still at the park, sitting and crying to yourself like crazy.

"Are you alright?" A dark-skinned, tall and handsome guy asked you.

"Yes... Yes I am." You said as you wipes away your tears.

"Oh... I just wanna ask y-"

"N hyung! Hyuk and I hyung already found a gasoline station." A familiar voice halfly shouted to your direction. He comes to your place with the dark guy as he catches his breath.

Your bias boy group is here.  Your mind and heart can't process this thing.

You almost jumped in shock as the both of your eyes met.

"Y/N?"

"Hongbin?"

You both said in chorus.

Your heart beats fast this time.  You don't really expect that you will meet him again... Again in this time and at this place. You don't know that everything about the two of you will happen here. 

"You know each other?" The dark guy,  named N asked.

To be continued...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A/N:

Hi readers! It's so nice to be back here again. I really miss writing here so much. 

The style of VIXX TV changed so as the style of this book too 😂

Unstoppable thank you is all I can say to all of you amazing St⭐rlights! I love you all.

레오 힘네셍요 (if some of you know what happened to Leo. I really hope that he will be fine again soon.)

Vote and comment please... REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!