9 - Your 'red letter day'

Hi everyone! It's April 19 and I know that all of us Starlights waited for this day. Kindly vote and comment guys. Thanks.

- - - - - -

N: Happy birthday my princess! *hands you a stuff toy of your fav character*

You: Omo oppa it's so beautiful, thank you! *plays with the stuff toy*

N: You're more beautiful than that...

You: Aww oppa thank you so much~

Leo: Happy birthday Y/N. *gives you a small box with a piece of folded paper*

You: Wow oppa, thank you! *smiles*

Leo: *walks away*

You: *reads the letter of Leo and it says: To my only Y/N, I wish that you're happy not only this day, but everyday. I don't wish you a perfect year, instead I wished that you can overcome all the problems that are coming your way. Always be grateful to your life. And always remember that you can always count on me. I love you.*

You: *tears of joy*

You: *at the garden* Don't you remember something special today oppa?

Ravi: Oh yes, yes!

You: Do you remember it already? *excited*

Ravi: Yes and I almost forgot. Thank you for reminding me.

You: Then what's it? *more excited*

Ravi: What else? My dentist appointment!

You: Oww, okay... *pouts and starts to walk away*

Ravi: *hugs you from the back* Do you think I forgot? Hahaha, no. How will I forgot the special birthday of my special girl? Happy birthday Y/N. I'm so sorry for all that I've done wrong and remember that I love you so much. Sorry if you don't feel it because I don't know how to show it. Let's go inside, I prepared something for you.

You: *cries a river*

Ken: *sings a birthday song in high notes*

You: Wow thanks for the song oppa. But you don't have to do that because you almost break my eardrums.

Ken: Oops, sorry then. Oh and I have something to give you. *gives you a journal*

You: Thank you very much for this oppa, I really appreciate it. But why do you have to put your picture in front of it?

Ken: So that you'll think it is me you're talking to. It can be your friend when I'm not around so you'll not talk to yourself again.

You: I told you I wasn't talking to myself oppa!!!

You: Oppa, what's this box for?

Hongbin? What else? For you of course, it is my birthday gift. Go, open it, I know you will like it.

You: *opens the box and see your fav pet inside* (A/N: sorry if you don't like pets) Oppa it is so cute! Thank you~

Hongbin: Is it cuter than me?

You: Oppa, you're handsome not cute okay? Cute is for animals only. (A/N: sorry it's only my opinion)

Hongbin: Aww that's why I love you my girl. Happy birthday! *hugs you* Take care of that alright?

Hyuk: Saeng il chuk ha ham nida Y/N!!! Saranghaeyo~ *gives you a life size teddy bear*

You: Omo thank you oppa! It is cute like you.

Hyuk: I know that. Oh, can I ask you one thing?

You: Sure, what is it?

Hyuk: Can you name that bear Hyukkie for me? I just want that bear to take my place first whenever I'm not around you.

You: Sure oppa, sure! But this bear will only take your presence oppa, not your place in my heart. Nado saranghaeyo~

- - - - - -

A/N

I hope you like this one. Continue your support everyone. Can you kindly recommend this book to others please? Thank you~

Next chapter will be the first imagine. I'm excited for it everyone~