51 - Date with Hakyeon

This is officially the start of our book two. Please support this book. I miss the votes and comments. :)

⭐⭐⭐

You silently waits for Hakyeon under the starry sky of Seoul. You decided to take him at Hang River since it was a tiring day for him today. You thought that the view will relieve his stress.

"How long will it take for him to arrive?" You asked yourself. Two hours passed and he is still not around. Still no clues of Cha Hakyeon in the place.

"Hakyeon, please arrive now," You pleaded to yourself, hoping that he will hear you. But almost a hour passed again and you can't still see him around. You checked your watch and it says 9:58 PM. You sighed and dialed his number for the nth time but still not on reach.

"Ten thirthy, I'll leave," You stated. You walked around to ease the pain inside.

How can he forget about our date? Where does he get the courage to not come? Is he angry to me?

You questioned yourself as your tears fell. You sat on the bench as you let your tears out.

It just... It just hurt so much.

It's already eleven in the evening when you decided to leave. You can't believe that you're damped at the first date.

I'm such a fool.

-

The sun rays stike your face as your alarm rings. You lazily grab your phone beside your pillow and turn the alarm of. It's already noon and you decided to get up and fix yourself after your heartbreak last night.

You decided to go out for a brunch. You wear a loose maroon sweaters partnered with high-waist denim shorts. You chose to wear a black snickers and bring a small black backpack.

You grab your phone and went outside and hailed a cab.

"At Viva Polo, sir," You said and he drove your way. As you reached, you pay your bills and went straight inside.

You were busy eating when someone familiar entered the restaurant.

What is he doing here?

"Hey," He greeted as he handed you a gift box. You blanky stared at him but he just sat beside you.

"Look, I'm sorry for last nigh-"

"I lost my appetite," You said and stood up but he fastly grab your wrist.

"I'm sorry," He said and you turned around to face him. You flashed a small smile and grab your wrist back and run away outside.

I'm getting better, he should've not come.

He is taller and his legs are longer than yours so he reached you. He grabs your wrist again and turns you around.

"There was a group of reporters following me. I hid behind the trees to watch you and make sure you're safe. I'm really sorry, please stop crying," He calmly stated which melted your heart.

Maybe this guy deserves another chance.

Instead of talking, you just smiled at him and held his left hand which was the one that holds your wrist earlier.

"Does this mean that we're okay now?" He asked out of nowhere. You just nodded your head and stroll around with him.

"I want this shirt!" You excitedly said as you grab a loose black shirt which says 'white' on it.

"But that shirt is under men's wear," Hakyeon said and you just shrugged. Both of you went on other stores and bought something for your friends and families.

"Will I drop on your house first?" He asked as the both of your hopped inside his car. Of course, his driver is there.

"Sure," You said and relax yourself.

This was a tiring day!

"We're here," Hakyeon said as he gently taps your face. You lazily opens your eyes and smiled at him.

"Gomawo," You mumbled and hopped outside the car. "Ah, wait!" You handed him couple of paper bags.

"What is this for?" He curiously asked.

"For the members and for you," You said and flashed a sweet smile. He said a 'thank you' and you just nodded in return.

You sat on your couch. You were so tired so you closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You were about to sleep when your phone buzzed.

From: Chat HakYawn

Hey! Thank you for the shirts. The members are so happy and thankful for it. Hyuk loves the color. Rest well!

Your tiredness vanished as you read Hakyeon's message. Your heart almost jumped out of your chest when you read another message from him.

From: Chat HakYawn

I love you~♡

You replied a 'you're welcome :)' and 'good night' to him then you fixed yourself before going to bed.

Starlights are so lucky of having that guy. He is just so precious that he deserves all the love from this world.

And I am very much grateful of knowing and having a...

Date with Hakyeon.

⭐⭐⭐

A/N:

Hello!

I am asking you something. Can you please pick one VIXX member who you want to end up with. It can be your bias if you want.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Just comment your answer on the comment section and I will be patiently waiting.

Vote and comment juseyo!

🎃 Happy Halloween 🎃

XOXO