41 - Imagine 4.0

The light rain turned so hard as the night goes late. You are still awake because you are waiting for your boyfriend, Ken, to go home. It is your birthday today and he promised you that the both of you will celebrate your special day together. 

You were sitting while trying yourself to stay calm because there is something that is bothering you. The lightning struck for the nth time allowing to brighten the surrounding outside. You were sure that you see a figure that is standing outside of the window. 

You immediately locked the door and all of the windows because of too much nervousness. You nervously dialled Ken's number and  gladly he answered. 

"Yeoboseyo? Y/N jagi?" Ken asked on the other line.

"Ken! Where are you?" You asked and trying to be calm.

"The meeting is not yet done jagi. But I will be coming home fast as soon as the meeting ends. Sorry jagi, see you later." Ken said and the line was cut of.

You were about to cry because Ken doesn't even told you a happy birthday or even an I love you that  he used to do. But, a loud sound from the kitchen disturbed you.

"Who is tha-that? I-is someone there?" You nervously asked as you go to your kitchen. You were shocked because of what you saw.

A small red box is placed above the dining table that wasn't there earlier. You don't remember  that someone gave you a gift. But because that you're curious, you grabbed it and opened.

Thinking that it was Ken's surprise, you smiled bid while opening it. 

"Waaaah!!!" You shouted as you throw the box away because you saw a dead kitten without a head inside and a phrase written in red ink saying:

 You are next :)

You panicked. You feel that your blood is coming up to your head and you will collapse anytime. You run to your room rapidly and locked the door. 

Your phone rang and you saw Ken is calling. You immediately answered it.

"Ken? Ken where are you?! I need you now!" You stated while starting to cry.

"I'm going home jagi. What is the problem?" Ken asked you.

"I saw a figure standing outside the window and I received a dead kitten from someone I don't know." You said quickly.

"Don't worry jagi, I'm near. Where are you now?" Ken asked you.

"I'm at my bedroom. Ken, make it fast I'm so freaking scared." You said and started to cry.

"Shhhh, don't cry jagi because your making me worried. You better hide yourself under your bed to make sure." He said.

You follow what he said and you heard steps coming.

"Ken, Ken where are you?" You asked Ken in a whispering voice while holding your tears.

"I'm near jagi. Don't worry I'm coming home sooner. Just stay under your bed okay?" He said to you.

*knocks* *knocks*

"Ken, someone's knocking at my bedroom's door." You told Ken as you cried harder.

"Jagi, don't go away from there. I'm near don't worry. No one can hurt you." He said and you cried even harder. 

If this is my time, just remember Lee Jaehwan that I love you so much.

You told yourself and shut your two eyes hard as you heard your doorknob's lock clicked.

"Ken? Ken?" You asked for Ken's name and there was no response. You opened your eyes and looked at your phone and you saw the line is still on.

Your bedroom's door opened but revealing nothing. From under your bed, you're waiting for someone to go inside. 

Your heart beats even fast not because of the opening of the door but because of the blood flowing out from your comfort room's door. 

"Go in the front door jagi." You're shocked because Ken talked from the other line. You are hesitated to go but because it is Ken, you followed him.

Ignoring everything that is bothering and scaring you, you run out of your room quickly.

You reached your front door and holds the doorknob. Hesitating to open it, someone from outside opened it instead. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ken!" 

You shouted in delight as you saw your boyfriend Ken standing outside. You hugged him tightly but instead of hugging you back, something cold slides at your waist.

You touched your waist and you felt blood flowing out swiftly. Your tears went back again but even harder.

"Y-you t-told me t-that no o-one can hurt m-me, right?" You asked while catching your breathing.

"Yes Y/N, no one but me. You are so jackass girl." Ken said and he chucked. 

"You l-liar..." You said as you lay to the cold floor.

Ken chuckled once more. "And you allow yourself to believe." Ken said as he goes nearer your ear and say:

"Happy Birthday."

And in that time, the whole world turns black. 

- - - - - -

A/N:

Long time no update! But I'm back. I hope you like my first creepy imagine. Don't worry guys, Ken is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to do that in real life. No hates okay?

Thank you so much for the support readers! I hope y'all continue the support till the end.

#HADES #VIXXConception