53 - Finding Mama

NOTES AT THE END, VERRIES 💖

⭐⭐⭐

Somewhere in Seoul

Six gays- I mean six guys are peacefully sleeping in the middle of the cold night of Seoul. They are so handsome and cute on their pajamas while snoring.

You can see a cute guy with a pointed nose sleeping beside a guy who looks like the larvae character. At his side is a super duper handsome guy and beside him is a dark-skinned sassy guy. Few steps away from them is the hamster-looking guy sleeping peacefullyㅡone eye open just in case shit happens. Kidding.

The dark-skinned sassy guy, also known as N, their mama, woke up from sleeping and immediately went to the bathroom to do his thing. Around thirty minutes later, he went out of the bathroom and fix his bag. After that, he kissed his choldtren's head one by one and bid his byes to them. He even leave a note and stick it on the fridge saying:

To my dorks,

I will not be home but please don't forget to take a bath, brush your teeth, change your boxers and help Leo, okay?
Leo, I went shopping last night when all of you were asleep and placed it on the fridge. Well I'm not sure where will I put the sugar so I placed it in the microwave. Also, watch out for the kids specially Ravi. Smack him on the butt when he woke up late.

Ken, just please don't be too noisy because the neighbours will definitely report us to the neighbourhood association and we will have to pay our offense. We don't have enough money and if that happens, I will not think twice and you will be the one who I will pay them.

Ravi, oh my goodness kid. You have your phone so set an alarm and woke up early. Leo will take a good care of you. Don't get eyebags!

Hongbin, I used your BB Cream a while ago and I'm sorry because I used too much so it's gone. We have flour in the kitchen, use it for the mean time.

Hyuk, don't give head aches to your brothers, okay? Don't fool around too much with Ken or else I'll your throats and feed it with the cows.

I'm not sure about the time of my homecoming. Don't miss me too much. Take care of yourselves. I love you so much!

Sincerely,

Mama.

Hongbin fold the paper as he finished reading N's letter. The other members are quite shocked with what they heard.

-

Hours later

Ravi's POV

"We should really have a plan," Ken hyung seriously said while pounting at the table in front of him. The other members are around the table with us exept Leo hyung who is currently cooking our lunch.

This meeting must be successful because I must me sleeping right now instead of listening their shts.

"I think of something!" Hyuk proudly stated. We looked at him intently as if waiting for a word to come out from his mouth.

"What is it?" Hongbin asked and we nodded our heads.

"Signs," Hyuk proudly said, chin up.

Argh, this brat.

"Signs like what?" Ken hyung asked. So he opened a notebook and grab a pen.

"I don't know but let's wait!" He said and leaned back at the couch behind him.

I closed my eyes but opened it again as Ken hyung shouted.

"One Piece!!!" He immediately get up and opened the tv. Hongbin refuses watching it  and they have a little fight about that.

"The two of you had a weird source of entertainment!" I blurted out and Hyuk raised his hand on the air.

"First sign!" He shouted and wrote down the word entertainment at the notebook.

"Does that even make sense?" Ken hyung asked but Hyuk just shrugged.

"The lunch is ready!" Leo hyung shouted from the kitchen and we all look at each other.

/le throws confetti everywhere/

🎊🎊🎊

"Leo hyung just shouted!!!"

We party around but then we got tired and end up catching our breaths.

That was tiring.

So we decided to finish the so-called meeting later and eat our lunch first.

"A fish!" Ken and Hyuk shouted then Hyuk immediately run at the living room probably writing down the new sign as they called it.

"Why does it smell like fart?" I asked in the middle of eating then the others laugh. Ken hyung choked on drinking water so we laugh harder.

"I c-can't move m-my fingers!" Hongbin said between his laughs.

"My t-tummy aches!" I replied.

"K-Kenjumma will have a r-revenge!" Ken hyung shouted while laughing.

"I t-think my fingers a-are getting jelly!" Hyuk said and Ken hyung stopped laughing.

"That's it!" He run out of the kitchen and when he got back, he is already have the notebook and pen with him.

"Entertainment, fish, jelly. Fish, entertainment, jelly. Jelly, fish, entertainment..."

"JELLYFISH ENTERTAINMENT!!!" We shouted in unison as Leo hyung weirdly looking at us.

We will find you, mama.

⭐⭐⭐

A/N:

Hello Verries!

I wanna thank you all so much again for the heart-warming supports.

These Verries are so supportive omffff.

Hello to @starlight_army05, @ChaAhreum, @exoffsss, and to @gail00116 💓 y'all are so loud on my notifs, tqsm! I can't tag the others ㅠㅠ

I have no favoritism here, okay?

I hope we're all fine 😊

XOXO, Yie ♡