Kindly read?

Okay. So umm guys, pls forgive me for this. But maybe some of you are interested...

How do I became a STARLIGHT???

First of all, I don't hear any news about my love VIXX from my other K-Pop fan friends because I think they're not that popular. (Because I'm not yet a fan back then ^^v). But that one day came...

It's the first day of March just this year and yes, I'm just a new Starlight. We have a free time in our school and our teacher allows us to bring gadgets. So, my friends are currently watching a dance practice of another K-pop male group. I heard that music several times from them and I found it interesting. So I decided to look and watched.

"What group is that?" I asked.

"It's VIXX." One of them said.

Oh, interesting name. I think.

"What's the name of that song? It's beautiful." I asked.

"Chained up. It's new." My friend said.

"That boy in gray looks cool. Who's he?" I asked. I think I'm falling for that guy. ;)

"He is Hongbin. He is my second husband but Leo's the first so I can give him to you." She said. Gawd srsly???

"Oh okay then." I just said. But gosh, that Hongbin guy is so handsome. It's like the feels when I first met my husband Seh- - -

"Let's go home now I'm hungry." My fantasies were cutted off by one of my friends. So we go home talking about VIXX in our way.

Then when I go home and eated lunch (we don't have afternoon classes that time), I start to spazz VIXX and watch their Chained up MV. Then I realized that Hongbin is not the name of that guy, it's KEN. I thought that my friend just thought that I was reffering to Hongbin (boy in gray XD) because Ken and Hongbin is both wearing gray that time.

So that was all it started. If any of you know who I am now... Just shut ur mouth up pls don't tell anyone that it's me pls ㅋㅋㅋ too many clues for u 하하하

So yeah. Thanks for wasting I mean giving your time to read this if whatever you call this. Have a great day and may you and your bias have a happy life together. Pls invite me in your wedding lol jk :D

Message me if u want and if u don't.......................................................................................................... It's alright. K bye ignore this.