37 - Remember when?

Remember when N was just Cha Hakyeon?

Remember when Leo was just Jung Taekwoon?

Remember when Ken was just Lee Jaehwan?

Remember when Ravi was just Kim Wonshik?

Remember when Hongbin was just Lee Hongbin?

Remember when Hyuk was just Han Sanghyuk?

Remember when VIXX were not with us?

Remember when they first achieve their first award?

Remember the first things?

Remember when I wasn't writing here for you?

Remember when you first read my first words?

Remember when we both achieve our first 10 reads?

Remember the first things?

But remember the first things we have. Cherish it forever. Because that's what I'm going to do. I'll be your camera that will photograph every second of our moments. I'll keep our picture together and add it in an unforgettable history. 

I'm your superhero and I'll be there for you on and on. Thank you for being born and having a love equation with me. Will this memory that will last eternity will only be written in a love letter? Say no, cause I can't stay without you. I'm chained up in this error life. Dynamite and sad endings are not the reasons to let go. After dark, let's live this dream to come true. 

I hope you'll remember the first things.

Our first things.

- - - - - -

A/N:

Guys, thank you because this book is near to 1K reads. Thank you so much for every reads, every votes, and every comments you gave me. I will always love to gave you new and fresh but lame updates. Saranghaeyo guyseu! 

Vote, comment and always love! 

This chapter is dedicated to you readers, as always :)