40 - Not the right time, VIXX

She wished for that special and wonderful day. That day when she will meet her stars that gave her light. A light that makes her become a shining star. 

Her starlight. 

At first, she was wishing for the day that those six boys will land their feet on the land of her country. That day when she can see them on news. That day when she with her Starlight friends can shout their names together. That day when she can have a chance to see them personally. She prayed for that.

Prayer was granted.

But, she is not ready.

She just read the news that VIXX is going to her country, Philippines, this upcoming September 2016. This ain't their solo concert but, the MBC Music Show will be held on her country. And, VIXX is the one of the groups that is included to join.

SHE IS NOT READY. Her money and her whole body are not ready. This shocking news shook her and her friends. She want to cry, yes. But she didn't. 

Maybe, this is not the right time for them to meet. That is just she thinks. Maybe so she can't hurt her feelings.

There is that right and perfect time for everything.

- - - - - - 

A/N:

Waaaaaaaaah! Guys! Huhuhuhu. VIXX is coming to my country and I am not going to meet them. Okay, I may sound OA but... This is VIXX; my bias boy group. Ravi, Ken... Mianhaeyo.

VIXX, just take care and enjoy your show. Saranghaeyo!  

Readers, sorry for this lame update because I'm so busy with school. But yeah, ily all and continue the awesome support :*