The text message part 2

Jessica's pov
I was still staring into space when Elizabeth walked in with Dannie & Alana.
"Hey, home skillet it's time to go," Elizabeth said until she noticed what state I'm in. "Oh no this is not happening" she freaked.
"Everybody give me some space" Dannie announced "ok Jessica look at me breathe in breathe out" while this was happening Alana grabbed my phone from the floor.
"Um, guys I think you need to see this," she said holding out the phone between Dannie & Elizabeth.
"How dare her brother do that to her after everything he's done to her," said Dannie.
"I know I hate seeing her like this," said Alana everyone instantly agreed. After the little talk they had they asked if I was fine to which I responded yeah "I shouldn't let my idiotic brother bring me down let's go."
While we all got in the jeep I sat in the driver's seat, Dannie sat in the passenger's seat, Elizabeth & Alana sat in the back.
We drove all the way to the agency to see what the mission was about listening to Trevor Moran "Got me feeling like" & Ricky Dillon "Gold."
Once we got there we all got out & headed straight towards Nicki's room.
"I can't wait to see what the mission is," Dannie said in a whisper we all agreed with her. I'm actually excited to see what the assignment is I thought.

Wow, it was her brother who texted her what do you think happens next??