Found them?

Jessica's Pov
I walked around until I found a cafe I walked in & ordered. How am I going to do this? Does my father know I'm an agent I haven't told him I hope he doesn't. 
"Pumpkin Spice Latte under the name Jess" the person working the cash register said. I walked up & said that's me.  He handed me my latte & with a wink said "Here you go Beautiful" I read his name tag & said  "Thank you Bradley" with a smile & went to sit down.  When I sat down I called Ashton since I had a missed call from him. 

Phone call
"Hello," he said answering the call.
"Hey, it's me. What'd you want earlier?  I asked looking around for anything suspicious. 
"I didn't know where you were or if you were okay," he said letting me know.
"I'm fine & I'm at a cafe," I told him.
"Okay bye be safe love you sis," he said.
"I will & love you too big bro," I said hanging up.

After call
"Hi, is this seat taken?" I looked up & saw Bradley standing there.
"No, go ahead," I said to him.
He sat down & stared at me until I broke the silence. 
"Not to be rude but why are you staring at me?" I asked getting weirded out.
"Oh I'm sorry you're just so Beautiful" he complimented me making me smile. 
"I'm really not, but thank you!" I responded kindly.
"You're welcome & yes you are," he said with a genuine smile which made me smile.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" He asked hopefully.
"Sure," I said while I got up to throw away my empty drink.
"I got to go have a good day," I said to him leaving after he gave me his number.

I started driving down the road when I saw my father car  I slowed down a little bit to see what he was doing. From here it looked like he was dealing drugs but what caught my attention was that it was Bradley he was dealing with. What the actual fish tacos is happening? I got out of the car quietly & walked behind a bush to hear them.
" I got her number & we are going on a "date" she has no idea but why are we doing this?" Bradley told him.
"That dumb girl is my daughter & she's not expecting anything you do to her," he said with no emotion at all. Good to know you care "father," I thought to myself. After a while of silence, I heard Bradley say something that made my blood boil.
"I'll do it & she'll have no choice but to fall in love with me," he said with a sinister chuckle at the end.
The stupid guy doesn't know what's coming to him? He thinks I will "fall in love" with him he doesn't know a thing. "Let the games begin" I smirked to myself getting into my car. I turn around so they wouldn't see me & rode off down the road. I turned the radio on & circles by Pierce the Veil came on I started singing with it.

Listen
Do you hear my heart beat thump over the monitors?
You pretend to close your eyes Don't breathe in Pieces of candy & leaks of light (leaks of light) Paint the floor around me Then without hesitating (hesitating) 

I continued to sing the song until I pulled into the driveway of the hotel. I sat in the car just thinking over everything that has happened lately. I finally got out of the car & went to the hotel to go to my room. I was almost at my door when someone walked out & called my name.  I turned around & gasped it couldn't be him. How'd he find me he can't be here he's not even supposed to be alive. I could only imagine how confused I looked when he sneered "It's lovely to see you again Jessica" looking at me from head to toe licking his lips & nodding in approval making me uncomfortable.  How dare he come here like that after everything he has ever done to me. To say I was fuming was expected of me.

Who do you think the unknown person is? Good or bad? Stay tuned to find out.